Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear Straps by ResMed
ResMed Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
The ResMed Mirage Quattro™ full face mask has long had the reputation of being the best CPAP mask on the market. It gained this reputation based on two key factors; the cushion seal and the cushion comfort. It is hard to find a CPAP mask that doesn't leak air into the eyes or have it escape around the mouth area and the Mirage Quattro™ does both.
A full face style mask covers both nose and mouth to allow the user to breathe through either. This is the recommended style for sleep apnea suffers that have been prescribed high CPAP pressures above 12cm/H2O. A high pressure setting can lead to the mouth blowing open during sleep on a nasal or nasal pillow style CPAP mask. Mirage Quattro™ may also be prescribed for users on bi-level; a two pressure apnea therapy device.
The micro fit dial offers a choice of 24 positions on the forehead support to suit individual facial structures. The masks Spring Air cushion technology accommodates movement during sleep and provides an effective solution for jaw drop. Streamlined design and quiet performance, Mirage Quattro™ looks sleek, feels light and is easy to fit and use. Mirage Quattro™ is our fourth generation full face mask, delivering an individualized fit for over 95% of users.
Important Product Note:All Quattro™ Full Face mask sizes are packaged by the manufacturer with a medium/standard size headgear. Special size headgear straps (Small SKU 16118 or Large SKU 16119) will need to be purchased separately.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits of Mirage Quattro™
- Dual-Wall Cushion - The spring air technology provides an ideal mask seal and accommodates movement during sleep, including jaw drop.
- Easy Adjustments - MicroFit dial allows you to easily adjust your forehead support for personalized fit and comfort. Manage the amount of pressure on your face by adjusting the forehead support further away from you.
- Multiple Cushion Sizes - Available in 4 sizes ensure you always find the exact fit you need!
- Set and Forget Headgear - Save time and energy by adjusting your headgear on your first use with the Velcro straps. The clips hold the headgear into place and can be unhooked to fully remove the mask without losing the most comfortable fit you originally found!
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- CPAP Bed Pillow
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- Tube Cleaning System and Hanger by AG Industries
Australia and New Zealand Mirage Quattro™ Part Numbers:
Europe Mirage Quattro™ Part Numbers:
United Kingdom Mirage Quattro™ Part Numbers:
Asia Pacific Mirage Quattro™ Part Numbers:
|Associated Part Numbers:||61200, 61201, 61202, 61203|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Part Numbers:||61224, 61225, 61226, 61227, 61228, 61229, 61230, 61231|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||Full Face CPAP Mask|
|Pressure Range:||Used for All CPAP and BiPAP Pressures|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|Special User Features:||Adjustable Forehead Dial|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
536 reviews4.5 out of 5
by Jerry - Illinois -
This full face mask really gives a secure seal with a comfortable fit. The new MicroFit dial is really helpful to adjust just the right amount of pressure I need to keep everything in place. Great invention! I would recommend this mask based on that alone, although the cushion is great too and stays in place with movement.
Mirage Quattro Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear Straps-RM
by anonymous -