Mirage Vista CPAP Mask Cushion Seal
Mirage Vista™ CPAP Mask Cushion Seal
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
The ResMed Mirage Vista™ mask system brings the trusted performance of Mirage cushion technology to an unobtrusive, streamlined frame design that allows users to read themselves to sleep without having to wake up and start therapy later. This cushion seal should be cleaned daily and replaced when it no longer provides a good seal and mask leak occurs. Sleep apnea is common in children and CPAP is often recommended for treatment.
The ResMed Mirage Vista™ is a unique nasal style CPAP mask used for the treatment of sleep apnea. The design uses a headgear harness that allows a clear field of vision that lets the user have the freedom to read or watch television while wearing the CPAP to fall asleep. The turn dial harness allows the user to adjust the angle of the cushion to provide a custom fit to the user's face.
Included in the Package
- (1) Replacement Cushion Seal for the ResMed Mirage Vista™
- Universal CPAP Hose
- Mirage Vista™ Complete CPAP Mask System
- Mirage Vista™ Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)