Mirage Vista Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
Mirage Vista™ CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
The Mirage Vista™ is a unique style nasal CPAP mask by ResMed for treatment of OSA (obstructive sleep apnea), snoring and flow limitation. The special design allows the user a clear flied of vision to read or watch television while wearing your CPAP mask. The optional headgear add-on allows you to make this a complete mask system.
- One Snap Elbow allows the mask to remain in place while detaching the tubing, and it swivels 360 degrees to minimize leak and reduce headgear tension.
- Quick Connect Cushion eliminates the need for a cushion clip and simplifies reassembly.
- Mirage Cushion technology provides optimal comfort and stability.
- Fit Angle Selector allows precise fitting with five symmetrical positions and twenty asymmetrical positions for greater stability and best possible fit.
- Quick-Release Headgear Clips allow mask removal without headgear adjustment.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Vista™ Mask Frame and Cushion (Selected Size)
- (1) Optional Headgear Add-On (Can be added to make complete mask)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 60000, 60001
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 10 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
Please Bring This Mask Back
by Amber Camacho -
I have been a long time cpap user and loved this mask when I could get it. For some reason they stopped making it but if they start making it again please contact me. Thanks