Pixi Pediatric Nasal Cushion by ResMed
ResMed Pixi Nasal Mask Pediatric Cushion
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The ResMed Pixi nasal mask pediatric cushion is a replacement silicone seal for the Pixi pediatric CPAP mask. Sleep apnea is a common sleep breathing disorder in children and is often treated with the use of continuous positive airway pressure. Since a child's face is smaller there is a need for an interface to fit properly. ResMed has designed and released a mask specifically for children. The thin, single-wall silicone cushion is soft and comfortable to minimize pressure on the child's face without compromising the seal. Available in the standard size.
Included in the Package
- (1) ResMed Pixi Nasal Mask Pediatric Cushion
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
Ratings & Reviews
by Hannah -
Great customer service. Super easy to install.