Mirage Quattro™ Port Caps 2 Pack by ResMed
Port caps are replacement for the ResMed Mirage Quattro™ full face CPAP mask. These caps are used to bleed in supplemental oxygen along with your CPAP therapy and plug in directly to the bottom of your CPAP mask.
Oxygen Bleed in Port Caps for the Mirage Quattro™
This ProductDOES NOTRequire a Prescription.
Included are 2 port caps used with the ResMed Mirage Quattro CPAP Mask.
These port caps are used for bleeding in oxygen along with your CPAP therapy. Sometimes patients need additional oxygen in order to correct their sleep apnea. The Mirage Quattro is a great mask if you have an oxygen bleed in. It is one of the best sealing full face CPAP Masks on the market.
- ResMed Mirage Quattro™ Full Face Mask (complete system)
- Mirage Quattro™ Replacement Cushions
- Mirage Quattro™ Replacement Headgear
Included in This Package
- (1) 2 Pack of ResMed Mirage Quattro™ Series Port Caps
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion:Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear:Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask:Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose:Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|