Power Station II Battery Kit for AirSense 10
ResMed Power Station II Battery Kit for AirSense 10
The Power Station II by ResMed is battery power solution for your sleep apnea therapy device. Whether you are getting away for a camping trip for the weekend or you live in an area of frequent power outage, the Power Station gives you the power to operate your CPAP or Bi-Level anytime you need it. The ResMed Power Station II Battery Kit has everything you need to get you started with the AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series.
Included in the Power Station II Battery Kit is the Following: Lithium-ion Battery, Carry Bag, Power Supply Unit Adapter, DC Output Cable.
- The Lithium-ion Battery has an average run time of 13 hours at 10cm, this battery is perfect for camping or power failures. You can get a full charge in less than 4 hours.
- The Carry Bag makes it so easy to take your Battery Kit with you where ever your travels take you.
- The ResMed Power Supply Unit (PSU) Adapter is for Charging the ResMed Power Station. The (PSU) Adapter connects the ResMed Power Station (RPS)II to the ResMed External Power Supply.
- The DC Output Cable is used to connect the AirSense™ 10 and the AirCurve™ 10 Machine Series to the ResMed Power Station (RPS)II.
The ResMed External Power Supply does not come with this Battery Kit.
Included with this Purchase
- One Lithium-ion Battery
- One Carry Bag
- One ResMed Power Supply Unit (PSU) Adapter
- One DC Output Cable