Power Station II Battery Kit for AirSense 10
ResMed Power Station II Battery Kit for AirSense™ 10
The Power Station II by ResMed is battery power solution for your sleep apnea therapy device. Whether you are getting away for a camping trip for the weekend or you live in an area of frequent power outage, the Power Station gives you the power to operate your CPAP or Bi-Level anytime you need it. The ResMed Power Station II Battery Kit has everything you need to get you started with the AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series.
Included in the Power Station II Battery Kit is the Following: Lithium-ion Battery, Carry Bag, Power Supply Unit Adapter, DC Output Cable.
- The Lithium-ion Battery has an average run time of 13 hours at 10cm, this battery is perfect for camping or power failures. You can get a full charge in less than 4 hours.
- The Carry Bag makes it so easy to take your Battery Kit with you where ever your travels take you.
- The ResMed Power Supply Unit (PSU) Adapter is for Charging the ResMed Power Station. The (PSU) Adapter connects the ResMed Power Station (RPS)II to the ResMed External Power Supply.
- The DC Output Cable is used to connect the AirSense™ 10 and the AirCurve™ 10 Machine Series to the ResMed Power Station (RPS)II.
The ResMed External Power Supply does not come with this Battery Kit.
Included with this Purchase
- One Lithium-ion Battery
- One Carry Bag
- One ResMed Power Supply Unit (PSU) Adapter
- One DC Output Cable