Quattro Air Full Face Cushion by ResMed
ResMed Quattro Air Full Face Replacement Cushion
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The ResMed Quattro Air replacement cushion is the silicone seal used for the Quattro Air series of full face CPAP systems. Your cushion and headgear collect natural body oils and over a period of time these oils will break down the integrity of the parts and cause leak.
The cushions have improved comfort and less chance for skin irritation at the sensitive nasal bridge area. With the all new enhanced dual-wall Spring Air cushion, these cushions display a next-generation design that delivers a high-performance seal as well as offers a clip-less cushion-to-frame attachment that is simple to assemble and use.
- Spring Air technology
- Enhanced Dual-Wall Cushion
- More Secure Seal
- Updated contours at the nasal bridge reduce pressure and improve comfort and fit
- Easy to Clean
- Ultra Soft and Latex Free
How Do I find my Size?
To find the cushion size you are currently using, remove the cushion from the mask frame and locate the clear sizing indication on the side of the hard plastic portion of the full face cushion.
Included in the Package
- (1) ResMed Quattro Air Series Replacement Cushion (in select size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||62737, 62738, 62739, 62736|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
by Marlin (Sydney) -
I was a skeptic I have to admit. Every new mask claims to be lighter or better. 1 Day with the mask so far and it is truly light and comfortable. Will report back after a bit.