Quattro™ Air and Air for Her Full Face Replacement Cushion by ResMed
ResMed Quattro™ Air and Air for Her replacement cushion seal uses an enhanced dual-wall spring air technology that delivers a secure but gentle seal. This cushion seal should be wiped down daily to remove dirt, make-up or facial oil build up to keep the mask from leaking.
ResMed Quattro™ Air Full Face Replacement Cushion
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
The ResMed Quattro™ Air replacement cushion is the silicone seal used for the Quattro™ Air series of full face CPAP masks. Your mask cushion and headgear collect natural body oils and over a period of time these oils will break down the integrity of the parts and cause mask leak. When leaking occurs that cannot be fixed with wiping down or cleaning your cushion then this is an indicator to replace. For best result you should wash the silicone seal daily with a mild soap.
The cushions have improved comfort and less chance for skin irritation at the sensitive nasal bridge area. With the all new enhanced dual-wall Spring Air cushion is this is the next-generation design that delivers a high-performance seal. Offers a clipless cushion-to-frame attachment is very easy to assemble and use.
- Spring Air technology
- Enhanced Dual-Wall Cushion
- More Secure Seal
- Updated contours at the nasal bridge reduce pressure and improve comfort and fit
- Easy to Clean
- Ultra Soft and Latex Free
Included in the Package
- (1) ResMed Quattro™ Air Series Replacement Cushion (in select size)
- Quattro™ Air Full Face CPAP Mask
- Quattro™ Air Replacement Headgear
- CPAP Mask Wipes
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||62737, 62738, 62739, 62736|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|