ResMed S8 Tubing
CPAP Tubing Hose for ResMed™ S8 Series CPAP or VPAP Machines - 6ft
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
ResMed S8 tubing is a standard 6ft CPAP tubing hose used with the S8 Series CPAP and Bi-Level (VPAP) machines from ResMed™. The universal tubing is the standard 6ft in length and will connect either directly to your S8 CPAP or VPAP if you are using the H4i™ Heated Humidifier or into the top cover outlet found on the H4i™ Heated Humidifier above the water chamber.
ResMed S8 tubing is corrugated on the exterior allowing for maximum flexibility while the smooth interior limits the ability for soap or water to be trapped inside when cleaning.
Universal CPAP Tubing Works With:
- S8 Series CPAP Machines (S8 Elite™ II, S8 Escape™, S8 Elite™ II)
- S8 Series VPAP™ Machines
- S8 AutoSet™ II Machines
22mm Rubber cuffs ensure the user's ability to use ResMed S8 tubing with all makes and models of CPAP, Bi-Level, Heated Humidifiers, Water Chambers and CPAP Masks. ResMed is one of the most popular and trusted brands on the market today. Keep your ResMed CPAP machine in hygienic condition by replacing your hoses regularly.
Included in this Package
- (1) 6ft Universal CPAP Tubing Hose for S8 Series CPAP and BiPAP Machines
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|