ResMed S8 Tubing
CPAP Tubing Hose for ResMed™ S8 Series CPAP or VPAP Machines - 6ft
This product does not require a prescription
ResMed tubing for S8 is a standard six-foot CPAP hose used with the S8 Series CPAP mask, which uses expiratory pressure relief (EPR) and bilevel (VPAP) machines from ResMed™.
The ResMed CPAP machines use Easy-Breathe technology, which is ResMed’s revolutionary therapy system. This Easy-Breathe technology combines new software, a quieter motor, and improved EPR for maximum comfort. The EPR maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
These CPAP machines will help you sleep much better.
The universal tubing is the standard six feet in length and will connect either directly to your ResMed S8 Elite II CPAP machine, ResMed S8 Escape II CPAP machine, portable oxygen, or VPAP if you are using the H4i™ Heated Humidifier or into the top cover outlet found on the H4i™ Heated Humidifier above the water chamber.
ResMed tubing is corrugated on the exterior, allowing for maximum flexibility while the smooth interior limits the ability of soap or water to be trapped inside when cleaning. Sometimes, when the tubing is not rinsed well, soap suds may get trapped, and the air you breathe may smell like soap.
Universal CPAP supplies tubing works with the following:
- S8 Series CPAP machines (ResMed S8 Elite™ II and ResMed S8 Escape™)
- S8 Series VPAP™ machines
- S8 AutoSet™ II machines
Cleanup of the Tubing
Remember that air that passes from the tube toward your airways should be clean. Depending on the manufacturer’s recommendation, the CPAP hose or tube should be cleaned at least once a week or more to prevent mold and bacteria buildup. To clean your tubing, place it in warm water with a mild detergent. Afterward, rinse the tube well, and hang it up to dry.
Included in This Package
- Six-foot universal CPAP tubing hose for S8 series (BiPAP machines, CPAP machines)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube hose: every 1–3 months (or as needed). Wash daily.
- Foam filters: every 1–3 months (or as needed). Wash weekly.
- Ultrafine filters: every month (or as needed)
- Water chamber: every 3–6 months (or as needed). Wash daily.
Rubber cuffs measuring 22 millimeters ensure the user’s ability to use ResMed S8 Elite II tubing with all makes and models of CPAP, bilevel, heated humidifiers, water chambers, and CPAP masks (nasal pillow masks, nasal masks, full-face masks).
ResMed is one of the most popular and trusted brands on the market today. Keep your ResMed II CPAP machine in hygienic condition by replacing your hoses regularly. There should be regular inspection of the tubing. Any cracks and tears involved in the tubing often result in air leaks.
It is recommended that tubing be replaced every three months like you do with masks (CPAP use) or more frequently if your home is exposed to smoke or if you have pets.
Included in this Package
- (1) 6ft Universal CPAP Tubing Hose for S8 Series CPAP and BiPAP Machines
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|