S9 AutoSet for Her with H5i by ResMed - Certified Refurbished
Refurbished ResMed S9 AutoSet for Her with H5i
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The certified refurbished ResMed S9 AutoSet™ for Her is an auto-adjusting CPAP machine used for the treatment of sleep apnea in women. The H5i™ heated humidifier eliminates dryness that is a possible side effect of CPAP use without a humidifier. This model is refurbished and all consumable accessories have been replaced with new parts (i.e. tubing, water chamber, filters, etc). This model includes a standard 90-day warranty.
Important Note: Every Certified Refurbished CPAP Machine comes with a 90 day limited warranty however, you can extend your warranty out to an entire year for ONLY $99.00!
- Choices for Her promotes stylish acceptance
- Light-weight and stylish: matching bag makes system travel-friendly
- includes educational material for women to help motivate and understand therapy compliance
- H5i™ for Her heated humidifier with Climate Control seamlessly integrates with S9 device to improve her comfort and compliance
- New Enhanced Easy-Breathe motor reduces conducted noise and is no louder than normal breathing, making it easy to integrate into the patients (and bed partners) lifestyle
- Enhanced AutoSet algorithm, now with central sleep apnea (CSA) detection, automatically adjusts throughout the night to deliver optimal therapy
- SlimLine™ tube is 40% lighter and 20% slimmer than standard tubing, reducing tube drag and allowing for greater flexibility, while smart-fit cuff design simplifies attachment and detachment
Maximum comfort with Climate Control
Research shows that patients feel most comfortable at humidity and temperature levels that standard humidifiers cant deliver. Using the heated ClimateLine™ tube, Climate Control algorithms automatically regulate and maintain temperature and humidity levels as conditions change throughout the night (and from season to season).
A recent study found that ResMed S9 with Climate Control significantly reduced rain-out complaints and relieved dryness issues, helping patients sleep longer and better than other devices. And for users who struggled most to accept therapy, all of them slept nearly three hours longer on average.
Included in This Package
- (1) S9 AutoSet™ for Her CPAP Machine - Certified Refurbished
- (1) H5i™ Heated Humidifier - Certified Refurbished
- New Filters
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Travel Case
- (1) New Universal CPAP Tubing
- (1) New H5i™ Water Chamber Tub
- Instruction Manual
- 90 Day Warranty
Women and OSA facts
Approximately 7 million American women have sleep apnea. Sleep apnea can affect women of any age, with or without any other contributing conditions.
Almost 40% of newly diagnosed sleep apnea patients are women.
The risk of sleep apnea in women after menopause is equal to that of men.
Insomnia and morning headaches are often the main indicators of sleep apnea in women.
Women who snore are about twice as likely to have high blood pressure.
Sleep apnea is related to a higher risk of depression and cognitive impairment or dementia in women.
- Operating pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Maximum single fault steady state pressure: 30 cm H2O
- Pressure measurement tolerance: Â±0.5 cm H2O Â± 4% of the measured reading
- Flow measurement tolerance: Â±6 L/min or 10% of reading, whichever is greater
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.0 x 5.5 x 3.4 (153 mm x 140 mm x 86 mm)
- Weight: 1.8 lb (0.81 kg)
- Housing construction: Flame retardant engineering thermoplastic
- Supplemental oxygen: Recommended maximum supplemental oxygen flow: 4 L/min
- Hypoallergenic air filter: Non-woven acrylic and polypropylene fibers with polypropylene carrier
- Standard air filter: Polyester fiber
- Air outlet: 22 mm conical air outlet complies with ISO 5356-1
- 90W power supply unit: Input range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 110V 400Hz nominal for aircraft use 70W (80VA) (typical power consumption) 110W (120VA) (maximum power consumption)
- 30W power supply unit: Input range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz 110V, 400Hz nominal for aircraft use 20W (30VA) (typical power consumption) 36W (75VA) (maximum power consumption)
- Operating temperature: 41Â°F to 95Â°F (+5Â°C to +35Â°C)
- Operating humidity: 10-95% non-condensing
- Operating altitude: Sea level to 8,500 (2,591 m)
- Storage and transport temperature: -4Â°F to 140Â°F (-20Â°C to +60Â°C)
- Storage and transport humidity: 10-95% non-condensing
- Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:
- Sound pressure level: 24 dBA as measured according to ISO 17510-1:2002
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||Auto Adjusting or Fixed Pressure|
|Ramp Time:||0-45 minutes|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||4cm/H2O|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||90 Day Standard - Extended Warranty Available|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
by Linda (Ohio) -
just to let you know I love this machine, I can't believe how much nicer it is then the one I was using. Mine is a dinasour compared to this. It does everything, and it's so quiet. It really does let you breath very naturally. Seriously folks, if your looking for an all around machine, add this to your list.