ResMed S9 DC Cable Power Station II
S9 DC Cable for Power Station II
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The DC Cable is used to connect any ResMed S9 CPAP or VPAP™ machine to the Power Station II external battery. The Power Station II allows the user to operate the S9 Series CPAP or VPAP™ machine by using an external battery that was specifically designed for the ResMed S9 Series machines.
The DC Cable along with the Power Station II provides an external power source to use a machine in remote areas where there is no AC power available. This is also an option for users whom live in areas where power outages are frequent or happen with inclement weather.
is a good option for people that live in areas where they experience frequent power failures. You never have to worry again if you have your S9 CPAP hooked up to a battery.
Please note your power station battery will not be able to charge without this cable.
Included in this Package
- (1) DC Cable for ResMed Power Station II
- ResMed Power Station II External Battery
- VirtuClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
This cable will charge the following machines with the Power Station II:
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with H5i Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP™ Auto Bi-Level Machine with H5i™ Heated Humidifier
- S9 Escape™ CPAP Machine with H5i™ Heated Humidifier
- S9 AutoSet™ for Her CPAP Machine with H5i™ Heated Humidifier
- S9 Elite™ CPAP Machine with H5i™ Heated Humidifier
Ratings & Reviews
Needed for external power supply
by Gary T. -
Being able to use a external power supply always helps