S9 Series Hypo-Allergenic CPAP Filters
S9 Series Hypo-Allergenic Filters
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
These Hypo-Allergenic filters are designed specifically to be used with the ResMed™ S9 Series CPAP or Bi-Level machines. The length, width, and height are specific to the filter compartment of the S9 Series machine and is why it is only meant for this style of machine. These filters are an additional step in preventing dust, debris, and pollen from entering your CPAP machine. If you are susceptible to allergies, either seasonally or not, a hypo-allergenic filter is recommended for use with your CPAP machine.
Hypo-Allergenic filters are disposable and should be replaced monthly to ensure the user is receiving the highest quality of air as well as increase the life expectancy of the machine. A dirty filter will cause the machine to work harder when pulling the room air and depending on the severity of the dirty filter could cause complete failure of the machine.
These are not to be washed and if they get wet, should be replaced with a new filter and dispose of the old one.
Included in this Package
- 2, 12 or 50 Hypo-Allergenic Filter for ResMed™ S9 Series CPAP and VPAP Machines (Quantity selected at purchase)
- H5i™ Water Chamber
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
Compatible with the following CPAP and VPAP™ Machines:
- S9 Elite™
- S9 Escape™
- S9 AutoSet™
- S9 Escape™ Auto
- S9 VPAP™ S
- S9 VPAP™ Auto
- S9 VPAP™ ST
- S9 VPAP™ Adapt SV
- Associated Parts: 36856, 36855, 36857, 36858
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7038
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 1 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Special Features: Hypo-Allergenic
- Travel Sized: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
Better than Amazon
by Danny -
I have to agree with Royce on the previous comment. These are better quality than the knock offs from Amazon
Waaaay better than the one I got from Amazon
by Royce J -
These are the ones made by the manufacturer and no t the generic. I made the mistake of buying generic off of Amazon and I got ripped off. I will always stick to the brand one.