SlimLine™ CPAP Tubing Hose for ResMed S9 and AirSense™ 10
Lightweight gray ResMed SlimLine™ CPAP hose tubing used with the S9 series of CPAP and VPAP™ devices as well as AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ models. This tube is 6 feet in length and can be universal to use with all models.
SlimLine™ CPAP Tubing Hose for ResMed S9 and AirSense 10 Machines
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The SlimLine™ tube is made by ResMed and was designed to be used with the S9 Series and AirSense™ 10 Series CPAP or VPAP machines but it is compatible with all lines CPAPs and Bi-Levels.
The SlimLine™ tube is very light, slim and extremely flexible making it a great option for travel or in-home use.
Compared to traditional tubing, the SlimLine™ tube is 40% lighter, 20% thinner and takes up 35% less space.
- Never be "anchored" to the bed by your heavy tube again.
- You can move more in bed without creating mask leaks.
- You can have the same tube length without the bulk.
The SlimLine™ also has a new smart-fit cuff design that makes it easier to attach and remove the tube.
Included in this Package
- (1) 6ft ResMed SlimLine™ Replacement Tube
- Tube Brush Cleaner
- CPAP Hose Tubing Lift
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|