SlimLine Tube for AirSense and S9 Series CPAP
SlimLine Hose for S9 and AirSense 10 and 11
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The SlimLine™ tube is 6ft in length and made by ResMed and was designed to be used with the S9 Series and AirSense™ 10 Series CPAP or VPAP machines but it is compatible with all lines CPAPs and Bi-Levels. The SlimLine™ tube is very light, slim and extremely flexible making it a great option for travel or in-home use.
Compared to traditional tubing, the SlimLine™ tube is 40% lighter, 20% thinner and takes up 35% less space.
- Never be "anchored" to the bed by your heavy tube again.
- You can move more in bed without creating mask leaks.
- You can have the same tube length without the bulk.
The SlimLine™ also has a new smart-fit cuff design that makes it easier to attach and remove the tube.
Included in this Package
- (1) 6ft ResMed SlimLine™ Replacement Tube
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Associated Parts: 36015,36025
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7037
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 6 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Special Features: Lightweight
- Travel Sized: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
by John Hampton -
Good standard tubing
Buy true Resmed, don't buy a knockoff product.
by Rick -
I have had one of these slim times for over 4 years. Finally it started to give me trouble with the end connections becoming loose. l looked on Amazon and found replacements for about $12. I did this twice. They even said they were Resmed. Well that isn't true and within 1-2 weeks the tubing broke at the connection. Not one end, but both ends. Worse, the product want returnable. A first for Amazon. Anyway, spend the $30 and get a actual Resmed product that will last for years.