S9 VPAP Auto with H5i - Certified Refurbished
S9 VPAP Auto Bi-Level with H5i - Certified Refurbished
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The certified refurbished ResMed S9 VPAP™ Auto is an auto-adjusting bi-level machine used for the treatment of sleep apnea. The H5i™ heated humidifier eliminates dryness that is a possible side effect of CPAP use without a humidifier. This model is refurbished and all consumable accessories have been replaced with new parts (i.e. tubing, water chamber, filters, etc). This model includes a standard 90-day warranty.
New Product Info Listed Below
The ResMed S9 VPAP™ Auto Bi-Level (BiPAP) is a fully-integrated auto-adjusting bi-level machine designed to address compliance in non-compliant obstructive sleep apnea patient needs. From ResMed award-winning S9 platform, the VPAP™ Auto includes optional wireless monitoring, detection for central sleep apnea (CSA) and optional integrated oximetry. Additional features also include a Sleep Quality Indicator, which allows patients to view their therapy progress on a daily basis. Together with ResMed's Enhanced Easy-Breathe technology and Climate Control humidification system, the VPAP Auto™ delivers quiet comfort to a wide range of patients, from non-compliant CPAP users to those requiring additional ventilator support.
The ResMed S9 VPAP™ Auto integrates with the H5i™ heated humidifier and delivers market-leading performance to provide CPAP users relief from nasal dryness and congestion. As part of the S9 Climate Control humidification system, the H5i™ intelligently adapts to ambient conditions throughout the night (and from season to season), maintaining a constant, comfortable humidity and temperature level.
- (1) S9 VPAP™ Auto Bi-level Machine - Certified Refurbished
- (1) H5i™ Heated Humidifier -Certified Refurbished
- (1) Travel Case
- New Filter
- (1) New Water Chamber
- (1) New CPAP Standard Tubing
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) SD Card and Owners Manual
- 90 Day Warranty
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Condition: Refurbished
- Filters: Included
- Humidifier: Included
- Insurance Codes: E0470, E0562
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Mode of Operation: Auto
- Pressure Range: 4cm to 20cm/H2O
- Ramp Time: 0-45 Minutes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Starting Ramp Pressure: 4cm/H2O
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Warranty: 90 Day Standard- Extended Warranty Available
Ratings & Reviews
WELL WORTH THE BUCKS !
by John (FT. Myers) -
This machine does everything. Keeps track of all that goes on in your sleep cycle. When you realize how dangerous OSA really is you don't mind spending a little extra to get the protection you need. You can't put a price on your health & life!! I would say a good investment!!