S9 VPAP COPD with H5i Humidifier by ResMed
ResMed S9 VPAP COPD Machine with H5i Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The S9 VPAP COPD with H5i Humidifier by ResMed offers noninvasive treatment of COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). This CPAP machine gives you the ability to treat your COPD with personalized settings which leads to better quality of life by slowing progression with easy management. Quickly and easily setup the S9 VPAP COPD for immediate use upon delivery. Choose a machine with advanced features that provide adequate comfort levels for your therapy needs; The ResMed S9 VPAP COPD can reduce recurrence by 2/3 within the first 30 days of use!
Features & Benefits
- Quick Start Up - Simple to navigate therapy settings allow you to easily initiate pressure. Designed with a limited number of buttons, the ResMed S9 takes the confusion out of using your CPAP Machine.
- Audio and Visual Alarms - Add additional security to your device with audio and visual alarms. The S9 VPAP COPD tells you when an issue arises, meaning you have the added support ensuring you receive the necessary therapy settings throughout the night.
- Easy Online Monitoring - Utilize the EasyCare Online app to monitor your breathing results at any time when you need full access to your sleep and breathing therapy.
- Customized Therapy Settings - Optimized for COPD to minimize hyperinflation, improve synchrony, and comfort to increase compliance. Gain the ability to adjust the ResMed S9 VPAP to your desired personalized comfort and therapy settings.
Included with Purchase
- (1) ResMed S9 VPAP COPD Machine
- (1) H5i Heated Humidifier
- (1) Standard Water Chamber
- (1) SlimLine CPAP Hose
- (1) Filter
- (1) Travel Case
- (1) Power Supply with power cord
- (1) Owner's Manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed
Ratings & Reviews
Had better before
by Karen S -
Difficult to set up and wasnt much of a fan of how noisy this machine was