Swift FX Bella Gray Nasal Pillow Mask Kit by ResMed
ResMed Swift FX Bella Gray Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The ResMed Swift FX Bella Gray Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit is a great lightweight mask option. This version has two differences from the original Bella CPAP mask: The headgear is gray in color, and the cushion sizes offered are different. The Bella Gray is considered the "male" option.
The Bella masks use the same nasal pillow cushion as the original Swift FX but have a different type of headgear. The ResMed Swift line, one of the most popular CPAP mask lines, has become even more so with the addition of the Bella. This mask kit comes with the option of a combination of 2 headgear straps: (1) set of the Bella Ear Loops and (1) Gray Swift FX headgear.
Special Features and Benefits
Flexibility and Comfort
- The Ultra-smooth 360° rotating elbow rotates with easy, fluid movement for flexibility in tube positions
- Spring-flex lightweight tube stretches and bends uniquely for increased stability without the use of a tube retainer
- Quiet vents diffuse and direct airflow quietly away from the user and bed partner
Nasal Pillow Cushions
- Dual-wall nasal pillows seal on contact for a gentle, comfortable seal
- Soft, narrow cushion with integrated flexible chamber makes side sleeping comfortable and maintains the seal during movement
- Available in 3 sizes (Small, Medium, and Large)
Included in This Package
- (1) ResMed Swift FX Short Tube with Elbow and Swivel
- (1) Nasal pillow cushions (selected size)
- Optional Headgear - Bella Loops & Gray Headgear (additional fees apply)
- All size cushion option available (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
No prescription a Plus
by Ron -
Happy to not have to have a prescription to buy this mask. The cushion is comfortable and gives me a good seal. The over the ears straps are light and and works well.
by Gary (Indiana) -
Was very skeptical at first with the loops, but always looking for a more comfortable way to wear a mask. Bought it and have to say I'm really liking the freedom it gives me. Doesn't feel awkward at all and really is more comfortable then the other headgears I've tried.