Swift FX Nasal Pillow Cushion Replacement
Replacement Seal for Swift FX CPAP Mask
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
One of the top rated nasal pillow CPAP masks of all time is the ResMed Swift FX and many users of this mask still like to use it even though new ones have come along. We offer replacement mask parts such as the silicone pillow cushion seal to allow people to continue use with this legend. The ResMed Swift FX series is a nasal pillow style CPAP mask used for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring and upper airway resistance syndrome (UARS).
The nasal pillow insert cushion is a replacement seal that needs to be changed if your CPAP mask starts to leak air. Over a period of time the oils from your face will build up on your cushion and break down the integrity of the seal. This is an indicator that it is time to replace it, however to prolong the life of your CPAP supplies, we offer a convenient canister of CPAP mask wipes that you can use at home or on the go! Every cushion size option will fit the standard frame so therefore you may want to purchase multiple size inserts if you are unsure of your correct size.
- Soft design of the entire system enhances comfort
- Dual-wall pillows and flexible cushion base maintain seal while adapting to movement
- Flexible, lightweight tubing reduces pull on the mask and enhances stability
Included in This Package
- (1) Swift FX Series Nasal Pillow Cushion (in selected size)
- ResMed Swift FX Nasal Pillow Mask
- ResMed Swift FX for Her Nasal Pillow Mask
- Swift FX CPAP Mask Headgear Replacement
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Part Numbers: 61520, 61521, 61522, 61523
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7033
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
by Sue -
Love this cushion, comfortable seal, happy with the mask overall.
by Laura P -
New cushion ! What a difference it makes to keep up on replacements. Over time they do loose their seal. Great price and fast shipping.