Swift FX Nasal Pillow CPAP Interface Fit Pack by ResMed
ResMed Swift FX Nasal Pillow Fit Pack Interface
The ResMed Swift FX is one of the best rated nasal pillow CPAP systems on the market! This Swift FX interface includes 3 silicone cushion inserts that seal directly around the nostrils for minimal leak. The unique Swift FX headgear uses a silicone frame that is securely supported on the top of the head and an adjustable fabric strap in the back. Avoid skin irritation caused over-tightening your system by using the comfort pads included with your purchase. Included for your convenience are 3 cushion sizes (Small, Medium, and Large) to ensure you find the exact fit the first night of use!
ResMed really set the bar high with the Swift FX design and have since released the AirFit P10 series of nasal pillows. Both of these options are great for CPAP and Auto CPAP users that are are pressures of 12cm/H2O or less. Users that are on higher pressures may experience mouth leak and a chin strap can be used for mouth leak prevention.
From the tip of the nasal pillow to the soft, secure sides with Soft Wraps ... the ResMed Swift FX system enhances comfort. The dual-wall pillows and flexible cushion base maintain seal while adapting to movement.
The only nasal pillow system that offers an ultra-lightweight 360-degree spring-flex tubing system that allows the patient to relax enough to forget the system is even on. Maintenance on the FX system is simple because it's super-compact and contains so few parts.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- The dual-wall nasal pillow style fits seamlessly with the patient's nose on contact, therefore balancing seal lock & comfort while maximizing your sleep satisfaction
- This unique FX system has a patented vent diffused airflow design that delivers ultra-quiet performance without getting in the way of your sleep or the sleep of your partner
- A super flexible chamber in front of the cushion area allows therapeutic effectiveness and ideal comfort for side sleepers and sleepers who twist and turn a lot during the night
- The completely redesigned soft silicone headgear contours to the shape of the user's head requiring little to no adjustment for the perfect fit, every time
- Includes new ResMed soft wraps that help deliver superior comfort around the user's cheek area
- Available with 3 pillow cushion sizes (Small, Medium, and Large) to ensure fit and comfort
Please Note: The Swift Fx Extra Small cushion is available for purchase, but is NOT included in this package.
Included in This Package
- (1) 18" Swift FX Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Swift FX Headgear
- (3) Nasal Pillow Cushions (Small, Medium, and Large)
- (1) Pair of Soft Wraps
- (1) Swift FX User Guide
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Pillow Interface|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|