Swift FX Nano for Her CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
ResMed Swift FX Nano For Her with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Swift FX Nano for Her CPAP mask kit includes the mask frame and cushion with the capability to add the optional headgear to make a complete mask system. It is a nasal style CPAP mask that combines the headgear strap of the popular Swift FX nasal pillow style with a nasal cushion seal interface.
Designed just for women, this mask is available in a (small) size only, with a small nasal cushion, although it is small and lightweight, it is huge on comfort. It is very stylish offering a soft shade of pink on the head gear, soft wraps, and frame assembly. The Swift FX Nano for Her is able to accommodate your hairstyle, whether you wear your hair short or long, under or over the optional headgear back strap.
This is a great solution for users that like the non invasive headgear but cannot tolerate a pillow that seals around the nostril. This mask is approved for use with CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) and bi-level (BiPAP) therapy. The mask is latex free and uses a silicone materiel for the cushion seal.
With minimal headgear that is soft and lightweight giving you facial freedom to watch TV or read, it all adds up to a very comfortable, dependable Nasal CPAP mask. This mask is the one to try if you enjoy the freedom of a small, lightweight mask.
Special Features of the Swift FX Nano for Her
- Easy adjusting notches on the top strap. Set once and forget
- Two-point headgear has only minimal contact on the face and provides excellent all around vision
- Soft Edge fabric back strap is soft and comfortable, with quick setting fasteners
- Lock and key for easy attaching and detaching of headgear
- Soft wraps to cover each side for comfort
Swift FX Nano for Her Benefits
- Spring Air Technology - Dual-wall design and Spring-Air Technology that is soft for the patient while providing a comfortable seal. Cushion tab hinges adapts to improve flexibility between headgear and cushion.
- Ball Joint - Offers 360°movement for adaptive flexibility. Whisper-quiet diffuse venting gently distribute air away from the user and their bed partner.
- Flexible Tubing - Spring-flex tubing minimizes any pull on the mask, enhancing comfort on the face. Tubing Cuff decouples the turning force from elbow to the short tube, allowing the tube to move independently of the elbow.
- Durable - The Nano is compact size, offers facial freedom, extends reliability and comfort.
- Seal - The smooth 360° rotating ball-joint helps maintain seal effectively and provides comfort with adaptive flexibility.
- Light & Natural - It provides the lightness of a Swift FX pillows mask with the natural breathing comfort of a nasal mask.
- Wear Glasses During Therapy - Swift FX Nano provides uninterrupted vision, so patients can wear glasses to comfortably watch TV, or read, while on therapy.
- Sleeping Positions - Swift FX Nano is flexible during movement as the user sleeps, so patients can sleep in a variety of different positions.
Included in the Package
- (1) Cushion (size small)
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Pair of Pink Soft Wraps
- Optional Headgear Strap (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Pressure Range:||4 - 30cm/H2O|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews4.5 out of 5
by Jenna -
Finally a mask with a small nasal cushion that gives me a good seal. Lightweight and very comfortable. Happy so far, also like the colors.
Best Mask Ever
by Mindy W -
Loving this mask. Tried a nasal Pillow mask, but it bothered my nostrils. This mask covers my nose without the aggravation I had with the other mask. Glad I came across this, won't change now. Plus did not need a prescription. That's a win for me. Thank you 1800cpap