Swift™ FX Nano For Her Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
ResMed Swift™ FX Nano For Her With Headgear
The Swift™ FX Nano for Her is a nasal style CPAP mask designed by ResMed with a woman's facial structure needs in mind. It includes a smaller mask frame along with and ultra-lite headgear strap. The cushion is a small triangle shape that covers the entire nose and is made from silicone (latex free).
Designed just for women, this mask is available in a small size only , with a small nasal cushion, although it is small and lightweight, it is huge on comfort. It is very stylish offering a soft shade of pink on the head gear, soft wraps, and frame assembly. The Swift™ FX Nano for Her is able to accommodate your hairstyle, whether you wear your hair short or long, under or over the headgear back-strap.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
- Easy adjusting notches on the top strap. Set once and forget
- Two-point headgear has only minimal contact on the face and provides excellent all around vision
- SoftEdge fabric back strap is soft and comfortable, with quick setting fasteners
- Lock and key for easy attaching and detaching of headgear
- Soft wraps to cover each side for comfort
Swift™ FX Nano Benefits
- Dual-wall design and Spring-Air Technology - Receive a soft and comfortable feel while also providing an air tight seal. The cushion tabs adapt to improve flexibility between the headgear and cushion!
- Ball Joint of the Nano - The 360° swivel of the short tube allows you freedom of movement throughout the night in any sleeping position! Reduce any pull on the mask which can cause your mask to shift as you sleep meaning more possibility of air leaks.
- Whisper-quiet diffuse venting - Gently distribute air away from you and your bed partner. Ensure you receive a quiet, restful night without interruption!
- Easy Set-up - Fits together quickly and requires minimal or often no adjustment once fitted, saving you precious time!
- Light & Natural - It provides the lightness of a Swift™ FX pillows mask with the natural breathing comfort of a nasal mask.
- Open Field of Vision - Uninterrupted vision so you can comfortably wear glasses to watch TV or read a book as you get acclimated to your therapy. Trust that you will not have to sacrifice what you love doing for your CPAP!
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Pressure Range:||4 - 30 cm/H2O|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
Works for me
by Linda Mae -
Took some time to get use to a nasal mask, and now I love it. Gives me more freedom to move around during sleep without it losing a seal, also I can read or watch tv without anything obstructing my view.