Swift FX Nano and Nano for Her Headgear by ResMed
ResMed Swift™ FX Nano and Nano for Her Replacement Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
The ResMed Swift™ FX Nano replacement headgear is very lightweight, less intrusive and gives the CPAP user more freedom to wear glasses, read, and just over all comfort during your sleep therapy. It's extremely important that you inspect your mask regularly for deterioration, signs of wear and tear, damage, or performance, and promptly replace parts or your entire mask if it is not working properly.
This is important, because when your mask or some parts of it become worn or are damaged over time, the quality of your treatment you are receiving will be diminished. It is recommended that you replace your headgear every 3-6 months as needed.
Included in the Package
- (1) ResMed Swift™ FX Nano Series Replacement Headgear
- Back strap, and soft wraps (Grey or Pink)
- Swift™ FX Nano Complete CPAP Mask System
- Swift™ FX Nano for Her Complete CPAP Mask System
- Swift™ FX Nano Replacement Cushion Seal
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||62238, 62248|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
Stays in Place
by Rosa -
Simple, lightweight, stays in place through the night. Recommend the mask this headgear fits on.
Easy to adjust
by Kenny (Wisconsin) -
This headgear is great, comfortable and easy to adjust.