Swift FX Nano and Nano for Her Head Strap
Nano and Nano for Her Headgear by ResMed
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
This replacement headgear is only compatible with the ResMed Swift FX Nano and Nano for Her Masks. The Swift FX headgear is lightweight, non-intrusive and gives you the freedom to wear glasses or read increasing overall comfort whether asleep or not. Further increase your level of comfort by utilizing the soft wrap that are included with this headgear. Simply slide the soft wraps over the silicone material of the Swift FX Nano headgear to soften the feel of your mask resting against your cheeks.
It's extremely important that you inspect your mask regularly for signs of wear and tear, damage, or performance issues. If you are experiencing any of these issues, it may be time to exchange your entire mask or replacement mask parts. Continuing to use faulty equipment can reduce the quality of sleep therapy treatment you receive throughout the night. Due to this severity we recommend you replace your headgear every 3-6 months or as needed.
Included in the Package
- (1) ResMed Swift FX Nano Series Replacement Headgear
- (1) Headgear backstrap with soft wraps (in selected Grey or Pink style)
- Swift FX Nano Nasal Mask
- Swift FX Nano for Her Complete CPAP Mask System
- Swift FX Nano Replacement Cushion Seal
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
Stays in Place
by Rosa -
Simple, lightweight, stays in place through the night. Recommend the mask this headgear fits on.
Easy to adjust
by Kenny (Wisconsin) -
This headgear is great, comfortable and easy to adjust.