Swift LT for Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask by ResMed
ResMed Swift LT for Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
The Swift LT for Her is a nasal pillow CPAP mask used for the treatment of snoring, upper airway resistance and sleep apnea in women. The Swift LT and LT for Her are older generations of sleep apnea interfaces and have been updated to the AirFit P10 and P10 for Her nasal pillow CPAP masks. The "For Her" model includes smaller cushion options to fit petite facial structures.
A nasal pillow style mask uses a small silicone inserts that seals around the nostril to provide air that is delivered by your CPAP or VPAP machine. The mask is compromised of 3 components, the frame, cushion and headgear strap. Over time these parts will need to be replaced from normal wear and tear; and indicator of which is excessive mask leaking even after cleaning.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Ultra Quiet - Air vents disperse air gently downward away from you and your bed partner mimicking your natural breathing. Gain the quiet, peaceful night of sleep you and your family deserve!
- Petite Style - At 2.3 ounces, this mask will delicately rest under your nostrils without weighing you down. The lack of a forehead support allows you to use your tablet or watch TV while wearing your CPAP mask!
- Gentle Pillows - The pillows come with a dual-wall design that provides improved stability and comfort. Along with an added flexible pillow base, the cushion allows for movement throughout the night without breaking the seal. Confidently lay in the most comfortable sleeping position for you without being limited by your sleep apnea!
- Headgear - Soft buckle allows for easy adjustments. Elegant light blue headgear design and a gentle feel, the adjustable back strap can be worn over or under the hair to accommodate a wide variety of hairstyles!
- Cleaning - Cleaning is simple and easy, with very few parts, making for effortless cleaning or replacement of parts. Never feel as though it is a chore to clean your CPAP mask instead spend more time getting quality sleep!
- Soft Wraps - The soft wrap is a cloth padding for the Mirage Swift LT mask frame. The package comes with 1 pair, a left and right side wrap. These pads help prevent discomfort when tightening the headgear. Reduce the possibility of unsightly red marks when you remove your mask!
Included in This Package
- (1) ResMed Swift LT for Her CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Nasal Pillow Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Short Tube
- (1) Pair of Soft Wraps
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
by mary ann (denver) -
I just started using this mask, and really do like it. I have a choice where I want to run the hose, and I like to be able to switch it once in a while. Glad they make a mask with women in mind. thank you much.
by marsha (tx) -
very light weight, comfortable, and especially like the fact that I can move the hose to different positions, over the head, side, or under. Great features with this. Was also easy to adjust to using it.