Swift™ LT CPAP Mask Replacement Headgear Strap by ResMed
Headgear for ResMed Swift™ LT CPAP Mask
Purchase of this product DOES NOT require a prescription.
The Swift™ LT is a nasal pillow CPAP mask by ResMed. This is the headgear harness used to keep the mask in place and is attached to the mask frame. The Swift™ LT uses a patented rotating barrel to adjust the pillow angle. The stability arms expand to accommodate most facial widths including narrow or wide faces. This headgear fits both the Swift™ LT and Swift ™LT for Her nasal pillow CPAP mask. It is recommended to hand wash and let it air dry to get a longer lasting lifespan of the headgear harness.
Included in This Package
- (1) ResMed Swift™ LT CPAP Mask Headgear Strap
- Swift™ LT Complete CPAP Mask
- Swift™ LT Replacement Pillow Cushion
- SlimLine™ Ultra Lite CPAP Hose
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
by Perry Bernstein (Ontario,CA) -
I've tried a lot of masks and have had a lot of trouble sleeping all the way through the night. With this one I finally can. I don't like the fact that I have to replace the pillows so often. but in the end a full night's sleep is worth it!