Swift™ LT Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
Swift™ LT Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask by ResMed
The Swift™ LT is a nasal pillow style of CPAP mask used for the treatment of snoring, upper airway resistance and sleep apnea. The Swift™ LT and LT for Her are older generations of sleep apnea interfaces and have been updated to the AirFit™ P10 and P10 for Her nasal pillow CPAP masks.
A nasal pillow style mask uses a small silicone inserts that seals around the nostril to provide air that is delivered by your CPAP or VPAP machine. The mask is compromised of 3 components, the frame, cushion and headgear strap. Over time these parts will need to be replaced from normal wear and tear; and indicator of which is excessive mask leaking even after cleaning. Nasal Pillow CPAP masks, such as the Swift™ LT, are best used for CPAP or Auto CPAP pressures that are 12cm/H2O or less.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Lightweight - Achieve a comfortable fit without feeling weighed down by your CPAP mask. Few mask parts make an easy transition for a new CPAP user!
- Few Pressure Points - Obtain a secure and stable fit with minimal contact on your face. Reduce the potential of skin irritation, discomfort or red marks left on your face from a mask that is too tight.
- Reduced Mask Shift - Trust the stability of the headgear and mask frame combination. The cushions rest on the nostrils securing a tight seal while locking the mask into place to maximize your comfort level.
- Unique Headgear Design - Designed with an optional tube retainer to hold your tubing in any position, you gain the ability to sleep in the position that gives you the most comfort. Receive the freedom to move throughout the night!
- Ease of Use - Easily clean and assemble your mask with less stress. Quickly attach or detach your short tube without the need to remove your entire mask and find the perfect fit each time your mask is reconnected!
- Quiet - Receive a peaceful night of sleep as air gently flows through the air vents ensuring you and your bed partner seize the rest you have been searching for!
Included in This Package
- (1) Swift™ LT Short Tube
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- All cushion size option available (additional fees apply)
- (1) Headgear
- Swift™ LT Replacement Headgear
- Swift™ LT Replacement Pillow Cushions
- CPAP Mask Wipes
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Part Numbers:||60561, 60563, 60562, 60561|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
9 reviews4.6 out of 5
by debbie (arizona) -
Really like this mask because it is light weight, and adjust easily. Also the nasal pillows are soft. Good purchase.
by Roscoe (NM) -
Got this mask and the first few days my nostrils were sore. Not sure if its my nose or this mask but I dont think its for me.