Mirage Swift™ II Replacement CPAP Mask Headgear Strap by ResMed
Specifically designed for the ResMed Mirage Swift™ and Swift™ II nasal pillows CPAP masks. This headgear strap has a buckle on the top and a strap in the back. The Swift™ II is an older generation of ResMed CPAP masks and has been succeeded by the Swift™ FX and the all new AirFit™ P10.
ResMed Mirage Swift™ II CPAP Mask Headgear
Purchase of this product DOES NOT require a prescription.
The Mirage Swift™ II CPAP mask headgear should be replaced every 3-6 months or once it show signs of wear. Over time, CPAP mask headgear begins to lose elasticity, usually resulting in over-tightening of the headgear and mask leak. Users should also inspect the pillow sleeve and replace accordingly with the ResMed Mirage Swift II Pillow sleeve.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Swift™ II Headgear Strap
- ResMed Swift™ FX CPAP Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 CPAP Mask
- SlimLine™ Ultra-Lite CPAP Hose
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Material Content:||Cloth Fabric, Plastic|
|Mode of Operation:||Use with Swift or Swift II Nasal Pillow Mask|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|