Ultra Mirage II Nasal CPAP Mask Kit By ResMed
Ultra Mirage II Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The ResMed Ultra Mirage II nasal mask kit allows you to add the headgear assembly to make a complete mask system without a CPAP prescription. It is a nasal style CPAP mask prescribed for sleep apnea and other sleep related breathing disorders. A nasal style mask covers the nose only and is attached by a head strap where pressurized air from a CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) machine delivers the air to the mask to keep the airway from collapsing during sleep. The ResMed Ultra Mirage is an older generation of the Mirage family of CPAP masks however it has always had the reputation of being one of the best masks on the market.
We are unsure how long this mask will remain on the market and it hasn't been announced that it will be discontinued. In case this does happen current Ultra Mirage II users may want to consider the Mirage FX nasal mask or the all new AirFit N20 nasal mask (available in a "for her" model). The Ultra Mirage II is available in four sizes and uses an adjustable forehead bar to provide the right angle for a perfect mask seal.
Special Features & Benefits
- Flexible - Forehead pads evenly conform to the contour of your head ensuring your mask stays in place throughout the night even through movement.
- Quick Release Clips - Easily remove your mask without the need for continual adjustment.
- Cushion Clip - Lock your cushion into place while maintaining an airtight seal.
- Air Vent - Uniquely designed to provide optimum CO2 washout and reduce noise allowing you to receive the peaceful sleep you deserve.
Included in This Package
- (1) Ultra Mirage II Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||16726, 16727, 16728, 16736|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
by Steve Bison -
I have used this mask for over 10 years and I have seen a lot of the new ones out. I will stick to the old trusty. You wont be disappointed