Ultra Mirage II Nasal CPAP Mask Kit By ResMed
Ultra Mirage II Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This product does not require a prescription
The ResMed Ultra Mirage II nasal mask kit allows you to add the headgear assembly to make a complete mask system without a CPAP prescription. It is a nasal style CPAP mask designed to alleviate sleep apnea and other sleep-related breathing disorders while still allowing you natural movement and a good night’s sleep. The nasal style ResMed Ultra Mirage full face mask covers the nose only and is attached by a head strap where pressurized air from a CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) machine delivers the air to the mask to keep the airway from collapsing during sleep.
A Highly Valued Choice Among CPAP Masks
The ResMed Ultra Mirage is an older generation of the Mirage family of CPAP masks; however, it has always had the reputation of being one of the best masks on the market. For anyone concerned about how long the ResMed Ultra Mirage II nasal mask may remain available to CPAP machine users, alternate choices may include the Mirage FX nasal mask, the Mirage Quattro or the all-new AirFit N20 nasal mask (which is also available in a "for her" model). The Ultra Mirage II is available in four sizes and uses an adjustable forehead bar to provide the right angle for a perfect mask seal. The forehead bar also provides forehead support while the headgear straps keep the top and bottom of the ResMed Ultra Mirage full face mask in place. The dual wall cushion and headgear clips help this CPAP mask with headgear stand out among similar mask and headgear options.
Multiple Size Options for Optimal Fit
Because it comes in several size options from the manufacturer, ResMed Ultra Mirage can provide you with the comfort you need in a mask. Select shallow, shallow/wide, standard or large fit to attain the CPAP therapy you need. Depending on the shape of your head, the small shallow, medium shallow, or large shallow fit will ensure a reliable performance that delivers results night after night.
Special Features & Benefits
- Flexible - Soft forehead support pads conform evenly to the contours of your head, ensuring your mask stays in place throughout the night and even through movement.
- Quick Release Clips - Remove your mask without the need for continual adjustment when you need to put it back on again with the Ultra Mirage full face mask and its easy-to-use clips.
- Cushion Clip - Lock your cushion into place while maintaining an airtight seal using the advanced cushion technology and cushion clips.
- Air Vent - Uniquely designed to provide optimum CO2 washout and reduce noise, the air vent on this full face CPAP mask allows you to receive the peaceful sleep you deserve while maintaining your CPAP therapy.
Included in This Package
- (1) Ultra Mirage II Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||16726, 16727, 16728, 16736|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
by Steve Bison -
I have used this mask for over 10 years and I have seen a lot of the new ones out. I will stick to the old trusty. You wont be disappointed