Mirage Vista Nasal CPAP Mask by ResMed
Mirage Vista™ Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The ResMed Mirage Vista™ is a unique nasal style CPAP mask used for the treatment of sleep apnea. The design uses a headgear harness that allows a clear field of vision that lets the user have the freedom to read or watch television while wearing the CPAP to fall asleep. The turn dial harness allows the user to adjust the angle of the cushion to provide a custom fit to the user's face.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
- One Snap Elbow allows the mask to remain in place while detaching the tubing, and it swivels 360 degrees to minimize leak and reduce headgear tension. Quick Connect Cushion eliminates the need for a cushion clip and simplifies reassembly.
- Mirage cushion technology provides optimal comfort and stability.
- Fit Angle Selector allows precise fitting with five symmetrical positions and twenty asymmetrical positions for greater stability and best possible fit. Quick-release headgear clips allow mask removal without headgear adjustment.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Vista™ CPAP Mask Frame and Cushion
- (1) Mirage Vista™ Headgear Harness
- SoClean CPAP Sanitizer
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- CPAP Tube Brush Cleaner
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 60000, 60001
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 8 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Special Features: Zero Forehead Support Bar
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
2 thumbs up
by Ronnie Smith (D.C.) -
I read in bed alot and I can wear my glasses while I have my breathing mask on. What a great concept. I felt crosseyed with the others. Thanks for helping me find a cpap mask 1800cpap.