Aloha Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask by RespCare
RespCare Aloha Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
The Aloha nasal pillow CPAP mask is a lightweight interface used for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring and flow limitation. This style of mask uses soft silicone cushions that seal around the nostril for delivery of air by your CPAP machine. The unique headgear system allows you to attach the short tube assembly to the top of the head or allow it to hang below.
The Aloha is available in three different cushion sizes or you can include all sizes if you are uncertain of your need. The silicone cushion seals should be wiped down daily to remove facial oil build up which can lead to CPAP mask leak and skin irritation. The headgear strap should be washed by hand and left to air dry (do not put into a drier). When the mask starts to lose elasticity it is time to replace the headgear strap.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- A unique and exclusive system that allows the user to adjust the angle and depth of the nasal pillows; improving comfort and seal while minimizing potential discomfort.
- A ball-and-swivel joint that minimizes torque and pull to accommodate various sleeping positions.
- Exclusive Arced-Track technology, allowing the angle of the pillow reservoir to be adjusted for a more customized and natural fit.
- Angled exhalation ports minimize potential disruption or discomfort for the user or bed partner.
- Aloha Headgear which has adjustments for the top of your head and behind the head. These adjustment points allow for a maximized seal while keeping you comfortable!
Included in This Package
- (1) Aloha Nasal Pillow Mask
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Mask Headgear
- (1) Product Manual
- All cushion size option available (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
5 reviews5 out of 5
by Wally (NJ) -
Very good little mask. Love the cozy cover for over the head strap.I love how quiet and comfortable it is. It&##39;s still a toss between my Swift FX and this Aloha, but I'l leaning towards this new mask.