Aloha Nasal Pillow Mask Cushion
Aloha CPAP Mask Pillows
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The replacement nasal pillows are used for the RespCare Aloha nasal pillow CPAP mask. The pillow adds a tremendous comfort feature that allows for movement while keeping your seal. The mask has technology that allowing the angle of the pillow reservoir to be adjusted for a more customized fit. For best results and to prevent CPAP mask leak it is recommended to wipe down the cushion seal nightly to remove facial oil build up.
Included in This Package
- (1) Aloha replacement nasal pillow cushion (in selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: ALO121, ALO123, ALO125
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7032
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 1 oz.
- RX Required?: No
Ratings & Reviews
Great Pillow Mask
by Greg (Key Largo) -
When I first opened it, I was surpirised how light it was and I wondered if it would be sturdy. Not only is this the best pillow mask I have ever used, but it really is light to wear. It seems to fit in that "sweet spot" on your face under the cheek bone and away from the eyes. I would give this little mask 10 stars if I could.