Hybrid Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by RespCare
RespCare Hybrid Full Face Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Hybrid full face CPAP mask by RespCare is a unique fusion of technologies, designed to be a universal interface for patients, clinicians, and providers. This one product serves as either a nasal interface, an oral interface, or a combination of the two. The Hybrid is a dual airway interface for use with positive pressure ventilation devices for the treatment of respiratory insufficiency and obstructive sleep apnea.
The unique design of the Hybrid promotes patient comfort by eliminating pressure points on the forehead and across the bridge of the nose. A built-in chin flap gently supports the chin ensuring optimal performance. The Hybrid complete system contains all of the components required to properly size the patient, eliminating the hassle of opening multiple packages to get the right fit.
Sense this mask does not make contact with your nasal bridge significantly reduces typical complications with wearing a full face mask that most users struggle with. Problems occur with full face masks because it leaks around the eyes or around the mouth. This is due to the fact of trying to seal a mask in 2 areas that are completely different:
- Nasal Bridge: which is a sturdy area that doesn't move during sleep
- Chin and Mouth: which are the first areas to drop when you fall asleep
That is why the hybrid CPAP masks are such a great, innovative product around the world of sleep apnea.
Special Features & Benefits
- Universal Design: Simplifies mask choice and fitting techniques for patients; one product offering all sizes and all modes of therapy in one (oral, nasal and nasal oral).
- Built In Chinstrap: Ideal for those who breathe through their mouth at night. Minimize the risk of snoring by adjusting your jaw.
- No Nasal Bridge or Forehead Contact: Patient can wear glasses; eliminates nasal bridge soreness; eliminates leaks into eyes; easier acceptance of therapy.
- All Sizes Included: Reduces the chance of improper sizing or purchase of wrong size.
- Premium Headgear: Five points of adjust-ability provides a better seal and increased support; buckles for quick connect and disconnect.
Included in This Package
- (1) RespCare Hybrid CPAP mask
- (3) Mouth cushions (Small, Medium, & Large)
- (3) Nasal pillow cushions (Small, Medium, & Large)
- (1) Product manual
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
- CPAP mask wipes
- Universal CPAP hose
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||0.75 lb.|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
Does the Job
by Andrew M -
This mask covers it all. Really like that nothing sits on my forehead or the bridge of my nose, eliminating any sore spots. Great field of vision with this mask so I can wear glasses and watch tv. The built in chin strap is a great feature since I'm a mouth breather it keeps everything in place. With a few adjustments it's all good.
Great a Poor featyres
by Andre C (Australia) -
I am a mouth breather, and use a full-face QFX mask which usually leaks at my nose bridge, into my eyes (drying my eyes). My cushions also wear out in 3 months, so it is an expensive replacement journey. Also - I don't like forehead rests as I often sleep on my stomach (and mostly on my side). I feel claustrophobic with a forehead rest. So I tried this Hybrid mask - and found the following: 1. Around my mouth, it was a GREAT FIT and gave a great seal. And being smaller it was more comfortable to see with (for bedtime reading). 2. The built-in Chin strap was also fanstastic - so simple and it works! 3. I found the fit of the headgear to be superior to my full faced QFX mask - except that it did not "clip in". However I am uncertain if pin design in the hybrid would be strong enough over time, meaning a replacement mask. 4. I did NOT like the nasal pillows - I felt it pushed hard at my nose, causing irritation and pressure that was not comfortable (perhaps this is the first reason I use a full face). If I used a smaller pillow or dropped them down a level it leaked. A lot. And Noisily. 5. Even when the nasal pillows fit well the mask was really noisy compared with my QFX. So... I rated it Average - 3/5. There are a lot of great features, and a lot of development needed. Perhaps a cushion without separating pillows (all in one) much be better.