Hybrid Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by RespCare
RespCare Hybrid Full Face Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Hybrid full face CPAP mask by RespCare is a unique fusion of technologies, designed to be a universal interface for patients, clinicians, and providers. This one product serves as either a nasal interface, an oral interface, or a combination of the two. The Hybrid is a dual airway interface for use with positive pressure ventilation devices for the treatment of respiratory insufficiency and obstructive sleep apnea.
The unique design of the Hybrid promotes patient comfort by eliminating pressure points on the forehead and across the bridge of the nose. A built-in chin flap gently supports the chin ensuring optimal performance. The Hybrid complete system contains all of the components required to properly size the patient, eliminating the hassle of opening multiple packages to get the right fit.
Sense this mask does not make contact with your nasal bridge significantly reduces typical complications with wearing a full face mask that most users struggle with. Problems occur with full face masks because it leaks around the eyes or around the mouth. This is due to the fact of trying to seal a mask in 2 areas that are completely different:
Nasal Bridge: which is a sturdy area that doesn't move during sleep.
Chin and Mouth: which are the first areas to drop when you fall asleep.
That is why the hybrid CPAP masks are such a great, innovative product around the world of sleep apnea.
Special Features & Benefits
- Universal Design: Simplifies mask choice and fitting techniques for patients; one product offering all sizes and all modes of therapy in one (oral, nasal and nasal oral).
- Built In Chinstrap: Ideal for those who breathe through their mouth at night. Minimize the risk of snoring by adjusting your jaw.
- No Nasal Bridge or Forehead Contact: Patient can wear glasses; eliminates nasal bridge soreness; eliminates leaks into eyes; easier acceptance of therapy.
- All Sizes Included: Reduces the chance of improper sizing or purchase of wrong size.
- Premium Headgear:Five points of adjust-ability provides a better seal and increased support; buckles for quick connect and disconnect.
Included in This Package
- (1) RespCare Hybrid CPAP mask
- (3) Mouth cushions (Small, Medium, & Large)
- (3) Nasal pillow cushions (Small, Medium, & Large)
- (1) Product manual
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||0.75 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
4 reviews3.3 out of 5
Please don’t waste your money
by Stephen Carpenter -
If I could give zero stars I would. This mask is very poor quality. It leaks everywhere making it very loud. The connectors for head gear are also poor quality. Very difficult to get on and off. The Velcro straps are also cheaply made. This thing probably cost $10 to make and sells for $169. There is no guarantee so you can’t send it back once opened. I argued with customer service that if they were to sell a substandard product they should be willing to refund all or part of the money. Please don’t waste your money.
Does the Job
by Andrew M -
This mask covers it all. Really like that nothing sits on my forehead or the bridge of my nose, eliminating any sore spots. Great field of vision with this mask so I can wear glasses and watch tv. The built in chin strap is a great feature since I'm a mouth breather it keeps everything in place. With a few adjustments it's all good.