System One 12v DC Power Cord for Philips Respironics 50 Series
System One 12v DC Power Cord for Respironics 50 Series
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Respironics 12V DC Power Cord can be used to operate several different machines (listed below), but was designed by Respironics for the System One and M-Series devices. It plugs into a standard cigarette lighter socket found in automotive vehicles or other DC power sources. A CPAP specific external battery can be purchase and used with the DC power cord.
The cord allows users to travel with the CPAP or Bi-Level in areas where there is no electrical power.
If the user needed to use an external battery to power the machine, then a Battery Cable with Clips would be needed to attach to the battery positive and negative leads. A deep cycle marine battery would be recommended when a battery is necessary.
Included in this Package
- (1) 12V DC Power Cord, Shielded 6ft (Battery cable with clips is NOT included, but can be added to the purchase)
- Battery Cable with Clips
- Pilot 12 Lite External Battery
- Pilot 24 Lite External Battery
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Compatible machines for the Respironics 12VDC Power Cord:
- All Respironics M Series Machines
- All PR System One Machines excludes 60 Series Models
- Respironics REMstar CPAP/APAP Machines (No REMstar BiPAP units)
- Respironics Synchrony Machines
- All Sandman Series Machines
- All Devilbiss IntelliPAP Series Machines
- GoodKnight 425/425 ST BiPAP Machines
IMPORTANT NOTE: This cord cannot be used with PR System One 60 Series machines.
The Synchrony BiPAP™ and BiPAP™ ST use this cord, but the fuse within the cord's connector must be changed to use the 7amp fuse supplied within the package.
If you frequently operate your Respironics System using DC power, there may be a slight (less than 0.5 cm H2O) drop in pressure when the unit is switched from AC power operation to DC power operation. Please Note: This cord will allow all of the Respironics CPAP Systems to function throughout their entire pressure ranges except for the REMstar™ Choice Systems. This DC power cord can only be used with the REMstar™ Choice Systems for pressures of 11 cm H2O or lower.
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|