Philips Respironics 6ft Power Cord for CPAP or BiPAP™ Machines
Respironics 6 ft. Power Cord w/C7 End, North America
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The 6ft power cord with C7 End (North America) is intended to be used with the Philip Respironics REMstar™ models of CPAP or BiPAP™. The power cord can use an international adapter to allow the machine to be used in several different places throughout the world. The machine is rated for 100-240V and when using the adapter, will manage the incoming voltage within the machine.
The power cord can be used with several different models and depending on the model, will either plug directly into the machine or into a Power Brick (power supply) that would then plug into the machine.
The cord will plug directly into the machine for the following:
- REMstar™ Legacy Series CPAP
- PR REMstar™ SleepEasy II CPAP Machine
- REMstar™ M-Series CPAP Machines (all models)
- REMstar™ M-Series BiPAP Machines (all models)
- PR System One 50 Series CPAP Machines (all models)
- PR System One 50 Series BiPAP™ Machines (all models)
- PR System One 60 Series CPAP Machines (all models)
- PR System One 60 Series BiPAP™ Machines (all models)
- PR DreamStation™ Series CPAP Machines (all models)
- PR DreamStation™ Series BiPAP™ Machines (all models)
Included in This Package
- (1) 6ft Power Cord (depending on the machine, the user may also need a power supply cable/ power brick; which is not included with this item)
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
6ft in length allows the machine to be on a night stand with plenty of cord to reach an outlet. It is preferred to plug a CPAP or BiPAP into a surge protector.
|Associated Part Numbers:||C7,|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|