Philips Respironics Standard Chin Strap for CPAP Therapy
A chin strap designed by Philips Respironics to keep the mouth closed while wearing a CPAP mask. Mouth breathing can be prevented by wearing a chinstrap.
Standard Chin Strap by Philips Respironics
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The standard chinstrap designed by Philips Respironics is a one size fits most. The chinstrap helps the user that has a tendency to mouth breathe while using a CPAP or Bi-Level machine.
The chinstrap can be worn on the outside of the mask, but most will put it on first and then the mask so the headgear helps keep the chinstrap in place.
Due to constant wear and tear, it is recommended to be replaced every 3-6 month, but may need to be replaced sooner, depending on the user.
Encircles the head and attaches to itself on the top of the head. Can be used with any mask, nasal pillow or nasal prong system. Use a chinstrap if your mouth is drying out.
This is usually a good indication that your jaw is dropping, allowing the air from the CPAP to flow through the sinus and out the mouth.
Included in this Package
- (1) Standard Chin Strap by Philips Respironics
- Premium Chinstrap
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Chinstrap: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
|Dimensions:||19.5" x 1" | Chin Cup Expands to 3.5"|