Philips Respironics Premium Chin Strap
Philips Respironics Chin Strap
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Philips Respironics Premium Chinstrap helps prevent air from leaking out the mouth by holding the chin closed. The chin strap is also adjustable to allow the user to properly fit it to the user's needs.
Respironics Premium Chin Strap Features:
- Vertical Design that promotes a vertical angle of force on the chin (as opposed to horizontal) in order to reduce the potential of inducing sleep-related events
- Integrated Chin Cup that is sewn into the strap to provide a soft and comfortable support without placing unnecessary tension around the chin
- Adjustable Support Strap that attaches to a split section of the chin strap and wraps around the back of the head for the ultimate in stability and adjustability.
Included in this Package
- (1) Philips Respironics Premium Chin Strap
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Chinstrap: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Dimensions: 27.5" x 2" | Crown Strap 12.5" x 1" | Chin Cup 2 3/4"
- Insurance Codes: A7036
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
Ratings & Reviews
by Antoine -
Its genuine enough and works great, better than the others I've tried however its a good 4 inch shorter than my previous one for some reason and with my big head I barely get an inch of strap.
Works well enough
by Donald -
Had to futz with it a bit for the first couple of weeks to get it adjusted to my liking. It likes to get tangled up when I toss it on the nightstand and it looks a little worse for wear now (it does accumulate fuzz), but it still works fine after over a year. I have an extremely large head and this fits.