Respironics Deluxe Chin Strap
Philips Respironics Deluxe Chin Strap For CPAP Therapy
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Deluxe Chin Strap is designed with a wider coverage area when strapping around the chin and top of the head. The wider strap can help a user with keeping the chin strap on as it makes a greater contact with the general area of the head and chin.
Philips Respironics Deluxe Chin Strap is an alternative for the user that has a tendency to breath out of the mouth while using a CPAP or Bi-Level. The machine provides a positive airway pressure and at time, can cause a user to use their mouth when breathing. This will help in keeping the mouth closed.
A much wider chin strap for the user that cannot keep a regular chin strap on throughout the night. The wider chin strap is to allow for more movement while keeping its stability on the chin.
Included in this Package
- (1) Deluxe Chin Strap by Philips Respironics
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Chinstrap: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 37" x 3" | Crown Strap 9 3/4" x 1"
- Insurance Codes: A7036
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
Ratings & Reviews
Pros and Cons
by Gordon (Columbus) -
There are things I like about this product and things I don't like. It certainly does the job of keeping my mouth close but on the down side it is bulky. I wish it wasn't white because it get dirty pretty easy.