FitLife Total Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by Philips Respironics
FitLife Total Face CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics
The FitLife total face mask is designed to provide hard-to-fit CPAP patients with the comfort they deserve. Because this mask is easy to fit, use, and seal, it gives you the assurance you need to become compliant with your therapy and get a good night of rest. Providing a complete face seal, this CPAP mask is not designed for every user.
Built of a latex free material, the FitLife offers a robust seal around the less pressure-sensitive perimeter of the face to avoid disrupting your view. Its advanced headgear with easy-to-use snap clips and EZ Peel tabs simplify application and removal because pressure and flow inside the mask are equalized, eye irritation is minimized. The built-in radial diffusion leak ports deflect exhaled air away from your bed partner and provides quiet operation. Ensuring you receive a peaceful night of sleep!
This easy-to-fit mask provides the seal and comfort you need to work toward compliance, something so often thought of as difficult for CPAP users who have faced mask fitting challenges. Available in three sizes: Adult Small, Adult Large and X-Large. The large size fits most, providing the quick, easy, and effective solution that you expect only from Philips Respironics.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Features & Benefits
- Distinct Full Face Seal - Achieve a unique air tight seal covering the area of your forehead to your chin. Designed for specific CPAP users due to the cushion size, this mask ensures effective sleep therapy.
- O2 Port - Connect your oxygen to this mask to use with your CPAP air pressure. Achieve the therapy you need without limits!
- 360 degree Swivel - Easily adjust the swivel in any position. No longer feel limited in your sleeping position due to your mask!
Included in This Package:
- (1) FitLife CPAP Mask Frame (in selected size)
- (1) Accessory Swivel
- (1) FitLife Entrainment Elbow
- (1) Product manual
- Optional Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||1060801, 1060802, 1060807, 1060808, 1089990|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|Part Numbers:||1060803, 1060804|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Warranty:||90 Day Manufacturers Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
3 reviews4.3 out of 5
Full face mask
by Lillian -
Just amazing product. Great if you have broken your noses .most of the masks hurt the rig of my nose
NOTE TO MR. DRY EYES
by CRUZ -
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED......