System One CPAP Machine Foam Filters
Pollen Foam Reusable Filters for System One
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Pollen Foam Filters are used to reduce the air pollutants from being pulled into the CPAP or BiPAP machine prior to the machine providing the user any airflow. It is important to keep the airflow to your CPAP or BiPAP machine free of debris to ensure the user is getting the cleanest possible air from the machine as well as ensure the machine functions properly.
A dirty filter can cause damage to the machine and dependent on the severity of the clogged filter, could damage the machine permanently. A clean filter will ensure the properly filtered air is being received by the user and extend the life expectancy of the machine.
These filters are cleanable with warm, soapy water. Ensure the filter is completely rinsed of any soap suds and dry before placing back into the machine. Most users will have a minimum of two filters to circulate, one being cleaned and dry while the other is used. The filters should be thrown away and replaced every 1-3 months dependent on the user's environment.
The Pollen Foam Filters are designed to be used with the Respironics System One CPAP and BiPAP machines, but can also work with the REMstar™ M-Series CPAP and BiPAP machines.
Use the pollen foam filter along with the Ultra Fine Filter for the System One to increase the filtrated air being provided by the machine.
Included in this Package
- 2 or 6 Pollen Foam Filters for the System One CPAP or BiPAP Machine (Quantity selected at purchase)
- PR System One Water Chamber
- Ultra Fine Filters for PR System One CPAP or BiPAP
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7039
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 1 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Travel Sized: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
by John (Sterling) -
Best price i've seen on these filters...I change mine 3 times a year my doctor says that is enough..