BiPAP Pro and Plus Ultra Fine Filters
Filters for Respironics BiPAP Pro, Plus, Synchrony and Duet LX
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Ultra Fine Filters are designed to be used with the Respironics REMstar™ BiPAP™ Pro or Plus machines. Ultra Fine filters help keep air pollutants from entering the BiPAP™ machine allowing the user to receive the best quality air possible.
Ultra Fine Filters are disposable and are not meant to be cleaned. The filters should be replaced on a monthly basis but will vary from user to user depending upon the user's environment. If the filter becomes wet, dirty or torn, replace immediately.
A dirty filter can cause extreme damage to a machine and is why the filter should be replaced frequently. Failure to use a clean filter for an extended period of time will damage the machine to the point of complete failure.
These filters are typically used along with the BiPAP™ Pro or Plus Pollen Filters to increase the filtration of the air. The Ultra Fine Filter can be used alone but is recommended to be used with the pollen filter.
Included in this Package
- 3, 6 or 12 Ultra Fine Filters for BiPAP™ Pro or Plus
- Pollen Foam Filters for BiPAP™ Pro and Plus
- 6ft CPAP Tubing
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
These filters are used specifically with the following Respironics style machines:
- Respironics BiPAP™ Pro
- Respironics BiPAP™ Plus
- Respironics BiPAP™ Synchrony
- Respironics BiPAP™ Duet LX
The Ultra Fine Filter should always be placed in the back of the machine first and then followed by the Pollen Foam Filter Respironics BiPAP Pro, Plus, Synchrony & Duet LX and then the cap if applicable.
- Associated Part Numbers: CF1005, CF1005F
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 4 3/4" x 2 1/4"
- Filters: 3, 6 or 12 pack
- Insurance Codes: A7038
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No