Luna Disposable Replacement Filters 6 Pack
3B Filters for Luna and Luna II CPAP
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
3B Medical has created its filters to be used with ALL Luna Series Machines, making it easier to replace your machine filters. Filters are meant to keep the air pollutants out of your machine while it provides the user with a positive airway pressure. Simply explained, the machine pulls room air and generates the pressure needed for the user.
Using a dirty filter can cause damage to a CPAP machine and if used long enough, can cause the machine to completely fail. This 6 pack of filters are not cleanable and should be replaced on a regular basis. Monthly replacement is recommended but will ultimately be dependent on the user's environment.
These replacement filters are used with the following Luna CPAP Machines:
- New Luna II Auto CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- Luna CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- Luna Auto Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
Important: It is recommended to replace a filter every month, when you notice it breaking down, or when it shows air pollutants collected on filter. In order to receive the full benefits of sleep therapy, CPAP supplies need replacement on a regular basis.
Included in this Package
- (6) Disposable Filters for Luna CPAP Machines
- 3B Medical Luna II Water Chamber
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Associated Parts: DL1020
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7046
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 1 oz.
- RX Required?: No