IntelliPAP™ Pollen Foam Reusable Filters for DeVilbiss CPAP Machines
Pollen Foam Reusable Filters for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP™ Machines
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The reusable pollen foam filters are used with the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP™ CPAP or Bi-Level Machines to filter the air being provided to the user. The machine pulls room air to generate the positive air pressure being provided to the user and the filter prevents air pollutants from entering the machine. The filter allows the machine to provide the user with the best quality air possible.
The pollen foam filters can be cleaned by using warm soapy water on a weekly basis. A wet filter should NEVER be placed in the machine and the filter will need to be completely dry before putting it back into the machine. Proper cleaning is important to ensure the machine works properly. A dirty filter can affect the machine's life expectancy by making it over work. If a machine overworks for too long, it can cause it to fail completely.
Included in this Package
- 1, 2, 4 or 6 Pollen Foam Reusable Filters for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP™ Machines (Quantity selected at purchase)
- Ultra Fine Filters for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP™ Machines
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
Designed specifically for IntelliPAP™ machines. Use a Ultra Fine Filter to increase the filtration process.
|Actual Weight:||6 oz|
|Associated Part Numbers:||CF5004F|
|Dimensions:||1 1/4" x 1 3⁄16"|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Special User Features:||Reusable Foam Filters|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|