Rio II Nasal Pillow Mask Fit Pack Kit
3B Medical Rio II CPAP Mask
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Improving from the original, the Rio II CPAP mask fit-pack kit is simple to use, lightweight, comfortable, and very user-friendly. It gives the user more freedom of movement with the unique rotating ball in socket swivel. The simplistic design creates a comfortable fit, allowing users to read or watch TV before bed. The Rio II weighs only 2.3 ounces and includes 3 cushion sizes, making this by far the lightest and simplest mask on the market today.
Free 30 Trial Included - Gain security with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all 3B Medical CPAP Masks. Try this mask for 30 days and if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, contact 1800cpap.com for a full store credit and we would be more than happy to assist you in finding the perfect mask for your needs.
Rio II Features
- Ultra Light- Small, Light and Weighing in at only 2.3 ounces, Flexible and Travel-friendly.
- 360 degree Swivel- The floating Ball-and-Socket Elbow adapts to the most active sleepers allowing for various sleeping positions throughout the night.
- Simplicity- Simple design has only 2 points of adjustment: a highly adjustable split back strap and two Velcro fasteners. The split back strap can be adjusted to your ideal comfort level and fit. The Velcro fasteners add an extra layer of adjustment reducing skin irritation and red marks.
- Superior Seal- The Nasal-Pillow Interface allows the angle of the Pillows Reservoir to be adjusted to a more customized, natural fit giving you a stable and comfortable seal.
- Improved Frame and (Optional) Headgear- Light and flexible, the headgear offers a much more comfortable fit, while the frame comes with cheek pads for more stability.
- Cushions - Ergonomically designed cushion to maximize patient comfort, All 3 Size cushions are included in the Fit-Pack so you can easily find the best fit for you!
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Rio II CPAP mask frame
- (3) Nasal pillow cushions (Sm, Med, Lg)
- (1) Short tube and swivel
- (1) Product manual
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- RX Required?: No
- Special Features: Includes All Cushion Sizes
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Available Downloads For The Rio II Nasal Pillow Mask