CPAP Mask Skin Moisturizer
LouSal CPAP Moisture Therapy Skin Moisturizer
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The CPAP moisture therapy skin moisturizer is designed to relieve the skin irritation CPAP users can experience. Much like skin lotion, the chemicals in the moisturizer sooth the irritated skin and give the user the much needed relief they desire.
- A safe NON-PETROLEUM based skin moisturizer specifically formulated for use with oxygen delivery medical devices, concentrators, liquid oxygen, etc. to reduce trauma caused by skin irritation and skin dryness.
- Assists in helping the problem of nasal dryness associated with oxygen delivery by means of plastic nasal cannula has been well documented by caregivers at every level for decades.
- The problem of skin discomfort around the mask area which often results from technology using Continuous Positive Air Pressure (CPAP) therapy to assist those who have been diagnosed with sleep apnea problems.
- The problem of skin dryness that can occur apart from use of oxygen or CPAP devices due to dry climates as well as changing seasons.
Included in This Package
- (1) Tube of LouSal Skin Moisturizer
- CPAP Mask Care Stand
- CPAP Mask Spray
- 1800CPAP Mask Wipes
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
Ratings & Reviews
5/2/2010 4:09:48 pm
by Fred Taylor (GA) -
This really does help. I think everyone has differn't toughness of skin. i was constantly bothered and couldn't wear my cpap because it hurt so bad. I started using vasoline and then my doctor told me it was not good for my mask to use vasoline he recommended this product and it has made such a huge difference. Sometimes something so simple can make a big difference.