Siesta Full Face CPAP Mask System
React 3B Siesta Full Face Mask System
The Siesta full face CPAP mask offers a small design without a forehead brace. This special feature allows for an increased line of sight, even with your glasses on. The self-adjusting ergonomic cushion design allows for an excellent seal which eliminates mask leak, a common problem with full face designs. Experience ultimate comfort with padded support arms that will minimize skin irritation and marks around cheekbones and eyes.
The Siesta Full Face Mask offers:
- Quick-release clips allow for simple attachment and removal of the mask.
- Easy change cushion cup snaps into place and allows for ease of removal and cleaning.
- 360-degree dual-swivel elbow for active sleepers allows for sleep in any position.
- Air vent diffuser for a quiet night's sleep.
- Anti-asphyxia valve safety feature opens for fresh air in case of machine shut off.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines and humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy.
Included in This Package
- 1 Siesta Full Face Mask Frame
- 1 Headgear Strap
- 1 Cushion Seal in Selected Size
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Warranty: 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Parts: SFF1001, SFF1002, SFF1003
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7035, A7034
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 2.3 oz.
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: FREE
Ratings & Reviews
by Molly P. -
This mask is comfortable, stays in place once adjusted and has little to no leaks. It did take some time to get used to it because the headgear is a little larger than what I’m used to. If I don’t tighten it enough it will leak, and air will blow near my eyes. Besides that, I do like the mask and will purchase it again.
Siesta full face
by Johnny R.
It fits well, is quiet and doesn’t cause irritation on my face. The cushion does pop out of the frame easily when removing but it’s a quick fix. Works well for me and would recommend.