SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator by Respironics
Copy of RX Required
This Product is Not Available for International Sale
The SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator is now FAA Approved!
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator has everything you need for oxygen therapy in one package. The SimplyGo is convenient and lightweight, optimized to accommodate many different needs. This makes the SimplyGo the only portable oxygen concentrator that weighs in at only ten pounds! SimplyGo has more than twice the oxygen output of any similar device weighing ten pounds or less. This portable concentrator can offer you a consistent flow up to 2 lpm (liters per minute) or pulse dose delivery up to 6 lpm. Never before has there been a portable concentrator of this level of quality that combines a high impact resistance design and long lasting compressor and easy access control panel. It’s made by Philips so you know you can count on its performance among oxygen concentrators.
Benefits and features of the SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator
Types of Oxygen Delivery Modes
Continuous Flow mode
In this mode, a constant flow of oxygen is supplied based on the setting number (in liters per minute). When the desired mode appears in the display, stop pressing the button on the control panel and wait. The display will return to the run time screen of the mode you selected, and the device will operate in this mode.
When the Philips Respironics SimplyGo is in the Pulse mode, it detects when you begin to take a breath and then delivers a pulsed volume of oxygen determined by the setting number, during inhalation.
Sleep mode is similar to the Pulse mode; SimplyGo detects when you begin to take a breath and then delivers a pulsed volume of oxygen determined by the setting number. The Sleep mode differs from Pulse mode in that it provides increased trigger sensitivity and a softer pulse for exceptional comfort. If no breath is detected for a period of time, the system automatically delivers a constant flow of oxygen at a rate consistent with the last used Continuous Flow mode setting.
- Convenient battery power
One of the keys to SimplyGo's portability is its lightweight and compact rechargeable lithium ion battery. SimplyGo's battery is immediately accessible and can be easily changed. There are no complicated external battery belts or connectors that get in the way or hard-to-maintain internal batteries like other oxygen concentrators.
- SimplyGo's battery duration: Based on 20 Breaths per minute:
- 1 battery: Pulse Dose setting (2) 3.7 hours: Continuous Flow: (1) Lpm 2 hours:
- 2 batteries: Pulse Dose Setting (2) 7.4 hours: Continuous Flow: (1) Lpm 4 hours:
- 3 batteries: Pulse Dose Setting (2) 11.1 hours: Continuous flow: (1) Lpm 6 hours:
- 4 batteries: Pulse Dose Setting (2) 14.8 hours: Continuous Flow: (1) Lpm 8 hours:
SimplyGo has a rugged high impact design:
During development, SimplyGo was rigorously tested and subjected to extreme conditions including impacts, vibrations, and temperatures to deliver reliable performance day in and day out.
- Long life compressor
- Rugged chassis design and high-impact outer shell
- Handy fold-up cart with six-inch wheels
What's included in this package
- (1) SimplyGo Portable Concentrator
- (1) Carrying case with shoulder strap and spare-battery pocket
- (1) Detachable accessories bag
- (1) Fold-up cart with over-sized wheels
- (1) 1 Lithium-Ion battery
- (1) Standard AC/DC power cords
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Delivers 86 to 97% pure oxygen on all settings
- Continuous flow settings 0.5 LPM, 1 LPM, 1.5 LPM, 2 LPM
- Sound level 43 dB at pulse setting 2
- Size 11.5 in x 10 in x 6 in (29.2 cm x 25.4 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Weight 10 lbs (4.5 kg) with battery
- Operating temperature 41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)
- Storage temperature -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C) unit only
- Altitude Up to 10,000 ft. (3048 m)
- Filtration Internal bacteria filter
- DC power Input 12 to 19 VDC 8.0 A max
- AC power Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A Output 19 VDC 7.9 A max
- Power consumption 150W while charging, 120W while not charging
- Alarm types Low oxygen purity, No breath, High breath rate, No flow, Low battery, Depleted battery, Wrong battery, System technical fault
- Lithium-Ion battery 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg), charge time is approximately 2 to 3 hours per battery from fully discharged
Simply put the SimplyGo has your oxygen needs covered. 1800CPAP.COM is an authorized dealer of the SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator. If you have any additional questions or would like more information please feel free to call anytime at 1-800-274-1366.
|AC Power:||AC power Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A Output 19 VDC 7.9 A max|
|Actual Weight:||10 lbs (4.5 kg) with battery|
|Altitude Compensation:||Approved up to 10,000 ft.|
|Battery Power:||Lithium Ion battery 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg), charge time is approximately 2 to 3 hours per battery from ful|
|Breath Rate:||All battery life are based on 20 breaths per minute|
|DC Power:||DC power Input 12 to 19 VDC 8.0 A max|
|Dimensions:||11.5 in x 10 in x 6 in (29.2 cm x 25.4 cm x 15.2 cm)|
|Filters:||Internal Bacterial filter|
|Mode of Operation:||Continuous flow up to 2 lpm or Pulse dose up to 6 lpm|
|RX Required?:||Rx Required For US Customers Only|
|Sound Level:||≤ 43 dB at pulse setting 2|
|Special User Features:||Sleep mode|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Available SimplyGo Downloads
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
A Must Have
by Jack (Chicago) -
I have to be on oxygen 24 hours a day according to my doctor. I used to use a company that would bring me tanks every week and it was a very cumbersome lifestyle of constantly calling and arranging and arguing over bills. This concentrator has changed the way i view my life! I recommend this product to anyone who doesn't let there condition get the best of them.