SleepWeaver® Advance Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by Circadiance
Circadiance SleepWeaver® Advance Nasal Cloth CPAP Mask Kit with Improved Seal
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The SleepWeaver® Advance offers you a skin friendly Nasal CPAP mask, perfect if you feel the standard hard plastic is uncomfortable or if you are allergic to silicone. The SleepWeaver® Advance Nasal CPAP mask is uniquely designed from a light cloth material offering a simple yet comfortable option to manage your sleep apnea. Protect your skin from irritation and discomfort with the original cloth mask. If you are a CPAP user this is simply something you have to try!
Special Features & Benefits
- Quick and Easy Sizing - Circadiance makes it simple to replace your CPAP mask by offering all SleepWeaver Advance masks in a "one size fits most" option for adults. Remove the hassle of purchasing the wrong size.
- Breathable - The cloth design draws moisture from your skin away and evaporates into the air stream of your SleepWeaver® mask, keeping the area between your mask and skin dry throughout the night.
- Cushion of Air - Uniquely designed cloth cushions provide an alternative for anyone with a silicone or polyurethane gel allergy. Air pressure moves through your tube and into the cloth cushion causing a "ballooning" effect to contour to your exact facial structure. Maintain a comfortable seal with the exclusive fit of this uncommon style cushion.
- No Pressure Points - The elastic, adjustable strap allows 4" of sizing on each side and the top, allowing a broader fit for larger and smaller heads. You will always find the best fitting headgear with the Velcro straps that can easily be adjusted to your desired level of comfort ideal for your facial features.
- No Rigid Frame - Unlike many CPAP Masks on the market, Circadiance removes the use of a frame to hold your cushion which reduces the potential of skin irritation. This freedom of movement allows you to roll over on your pillow or lay in the most comfortable sleeping position.
- Soft and Strong Headgear - Achieve a strong reliable hold with the Easy Peel Tabs designed with Velcro ends. Easily attach or detach your headgear without struggling to find the perfect fit every night!
Available colors for the SleepWeaver® Advance
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee! If you don't like the mask just send it back within 30 days for store credit or an exchange.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Cloth Cushion Mask Frame with built-in elbow
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
- Circadiance Featherweight tube
- CPAP Mask care stand
- CPAP pillow (in selected style)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||30 Day in store credit money back guarantee|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
by Melissa Miller (Pink Hill,N.C.) -
I love love love the sleep weaver mask.I have tried just about everyone they make and nothing worked.I was about ready to give up.Then i was introduced to this mask.I will forever use this one.
Finally a CPAP mask for people with skin allergies
by Janet (Goodyear, AZ) -
I had to suffer for years because I have sensative skin and the silicone in all the other cpap masks really bother me. This mask is great and very light on my face. I recommend to anybody that has facial irritation from cpap masks