iQ Blue Nasal Mask with 3-point Headgear by SleepNet
SleepNet IQ Blue Nasal CPAP Mask with 3-Point Headgear
The SleepNet iQ Blue Nasal Mask features the patented AIR°gel with (Advanced Cushion Technology) and flexible shell with (Custom Fit Technology).Together, they provide an optimal fit with maximum comfort. Unlike masks with rigid shells, iQ Blue adjusts to truly fit the contours of your face. The blue Air°gel offers a comfortable and reliable seal..
The iQ Nasal CPAP Mask has a Blue Airgel cushion for seal and fit. It has an embedded wire support frame that conforms to any face, offering a quick, custom fit. The 3-Point headgear is fully adjustable with Velcro straps and offers a minimalistic design.
Unlike other masks, the iQ Blue adjusts to truly fit the contours of your face, making this mask truly unique. You don't have to bother with sizing since this is one size and easily conforms to your facial structure.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy, OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Benefits of the iQ Blue
- AIR°gel: No other gel comes as close to the face. The AIR°gel cushion comes closest to your skin to provide the most gentle cushioning to protect the skin from pressure points and irritations. Get the most comfortable sleep with this soft gel cushion
- Custom Fit Technology: No more trying to get your mask to fit your face. Sleepnet's Custom Fit Technology means the frame of your mask can be gently molded to match your needs. Flex, fit, forget. Simple and easy as it gets!
- Advanced Cushion Technology: (ACT) The new ergonomic AIR°gel cushion design promotes advanced skin protection, superior performance, and unbeatable comfort, all in a very lightweight mask.
- Clearer Field of Vision: Each nasal AIR°gel mask offers the clearest field of vision possible for easy adjustment to therapy. The forehead strap gently secures the mask in place, allowing you to easily watch television, read, or wear glasses giving you the comfort and freedom you deserve.
- No Forehead Pad: Experience a minimal design without compromising stability. With fewer adjustments to make, you'll be quickly on your way to a more comfortable night's sleep, thus improving your over all sleep therapy.
- IQ 3 Point Headgear: The SleepNet IQ 3-Point Headgear is made from polyurethane foam with nylon material and uses three headgear straps to fasten down the IQ nasal CPAP mask. There are Velcro adjustments to provide an easy and secure way of fitting the headgear. Enjoy simplicity and convenience. The iQ Blue mask comes with quick release headgear that slides off the mask with a gentle, upward motion that can be easily performed in the dark with one hand. The headgear is soft and lightweight giving you the stability you can count on for a comfortable fit.
- One-Size: The iQ Blue mask comes in a convenient one-size fits all design. High quality materials and construction eliminate the need for replacement parts.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA: All of Sleepnet's AIR°gel Masks are proudly engineered and assembled in Hampton, NH, USA
- 360º Swivel Tubing Connector: The swivel tubing connector can rotate 360º, quietly diffusing air away from your partner.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) iQ Blue Mask (One Size)
- (1) AirGel Cushion
- (1) 3-Point Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 50647
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7034
- International Shipping: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- RX Required?: Yes
- Special Features: Air Gel Cushion
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground