SleepStyle Auto CPAP Machine by Fisher Paykel
SleepStyle Auto Adjusting CPAP Machine
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The wait is over! The new Fisher Paykel SleepStyle Auto CPAP machine is now available. This premium CPAP device offers all the bells and whistles for ultimate therapy (see features below). Fisher Paykel has always been the industry leader when it comes to heated humidification and the ThermoSmart CPAP tubing promotes proper humidification throughout the tube. Studies have show that the use of heated humidity can actually reduce the needed PAP pressure
Why is this important? Many first time CPAP users complain that a higher pressure makes CPAP less tolerable and thus many new users will discontinue therapy as a result. Another factor in achieving CPAP compliance is the comfort of the mask interface. Fisher Paykel offers lightweight comfortable models in all mask category classifications.
Features of the SleepStyle Auto CPAP Machine
- World-class obstructive sleep apnea treatment with Fisher Paykel auto-adjusting pressure algorithm
- Comfort options – humidification, SensAwake and expiratory relief
- A new lightweight ThermoSmart AirSpiral breathing tube
- Simple to set up and start
- Easy-access water chamber for easy cleaning and filling
- Quiet performance and a fully integrated humidifier
- Instant access to your sleep data
- Your progress can be tracked online using the SleepStyle App and Web
- Compact carry-bag to take your device and mask with you when on the go
Included with the SleepStyle Device:
- (1) SleepStyle Auto CPAP machine
- (1) Carry-bag
- (1) ThermoSmart breathing tube with AirSpiral technology
- (1) Water chamber
- (1) InfoUSB (already in the device)
- (1) Air filter (already in the device)
- (1) Spare filter
Benefits of the SleepStyle Machine
Auto-Adjusting Algorithm World-class obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) treatment with Fisher Paykel Healthcare’s auto-adjusting pressure algorithm. ThermoSmart Humidification with AirSpiral Technology Fisher Paykel Healthcare’s world-class humidification is designed to deliver you a comfortable experience with your therapy. The new breathing tube technology has an insulating spiral and a heating spiral which are designed to work together to minimize condensation and reduce heat loss. Now 20% lighter than the previous ThermoSmart tube, the new tube with AirSpiral technology has been designed to reduce the pull on your mask to promote comfort and stability.
SensAwake is Exclusive to Fisher and Paykel Healthcare, technology works automatically throughout the night to detect periods of wakefulness, and reduces the pressure to a more comfortable level, easing the return to sleep.
Expiratory Relief: Feel the comfort with every breath. Expiratory relief is designed to automatically relieve air pressure every time you breathe out, to make breathing more comfortable. Simplicity is woven into the design of the SleepStyle. Every detail has been considered to make it easy for you to use. In just a few steps, you’ll be on your way to starting therapy!
- Modes of Operation: Auto Adjusting / Fixed Pressure
- Dimensions: 5.6 H X 6.9 W X 7.2 D in
- Actual Weight: 3.7 lb
- Noise Level: 28.0 | 1.5 DBA
- Operating Pressure: 4-20cmH20
- Auto Altitude Adjustment: Yes
- Power Supply Input: 100-115 V, 220-240 V, 50-60Hz
- Water Chamber Volume: 380 ml
- AHI & Leak Detect: Yes
- Compliance Data: Bluetooth technology | F & P
- Special Features: SensAwake, ThermoSmart, EPR
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
by Mario Turcotte -
I recommend this machine if you're looking for an auto cpap machine. It's easy to use and the feature I like the most is the SensAwake. It knows when I wake through the night and adjust the pressure automatically. It's small and quiet and does the job quite well. Pleased with my purchase.
2 years all good!
by Phil -
Have been using this machine for two years now and works great! Have rated 4 as it would be nice to be able to get some more detailed data than the app provides, also preheat function might be nice. Also a low voltage transformer option for camping.