SleepWeaver Advance Cloth CPAP Mask
SleepWeaver Advance Nasal Cloth CPAP Mask
The SleepWeaver Advance offers you a skin-friendly nasal CPAP mask, which is perfect if you feel the standard hard plastic is uncomfortable or if you are allergic to silicone. The SleepWeaver cloth CPAP mask produces the softest, lightest, and most natural mask on the market while providing you with an innovative and comfortable design. This mask expands to fit comfortably on any CPAP user and offers a 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee!
Add the optional featherweight tubing to receive the full benefits of this lightweight cloth mask!
Special Features & Benefits
- Easy Sizing - Reduce time searching for the best fit with a true "one size fits most" cloth nasal mask design. Straying away from the typical CPAP mask with headgear, the SleepWeaver Advance comes in one convenient cushion and headgear size due to the "ballooning" nature of the mask cushion.
- Breathable - The cloth design draws moisture away from your skin, keeping the area between your mask and skin dry throughout the night.
- Cushion of Air - Unique cloth cushions provide a sensitive, skin-friendly alternative for anyone with a silicone or polyurethane gel allergy. Air pressure moves through your tube and into the cloth cushion causing a "ballooning" effect to contour to your exact facial structure. Maintain a comfortable seal to provide sleep apnea therapy with the exclusive fit of this cushion.
- No Pressure Points- The elastic, adjustable strap allows 4" of sizing on each side and the top, allowing it to fit larger and smaller heads. You will always find the best fitting headgear with the Velcro straps that can easily be adjusted to your desired level of comfort.
- No Rigid Frame - Unlike many CPAP masks on the market, Circadiance removes the use of a frame to hold your cushion, which reduces the potential for skin irritation. This freedom of movement allows you to roll over or lay in your most comfortable sleeping style without disrupting the position of your Circadiance SleepWeaver.
- Soft and Strong Headgear - Achieve a reliable hold with the easy-peel tabs designed with Velcro ends just for the SleepWeaver. Easily attach or detach your headgear without struggling to find the perfect fit every night! You’ll find the soft cloth CPAP mask is easy to adjust.
Available colors for the SleepWeaver AdvanceEnjoy wearing a mask that reflects your own personal style. The SleepWeaver Advance soft cloth mask comes in several colors and patterns, including:
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee! If you don't like the mask just send it back within 30 days for store credit or an exchange.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your Rx? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an Rx). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Cloth Cushion with built-in elbow
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||0.2 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||30 Day in store credit money back guarantee|
Ratings & Reviews
Good Mask for Someone with Silicone Allergy
by Chuck (NC) -
I learned I had a silicone allergy when using my first traditional mask. The Sleepweaver has worked well for me. It doesn't seal as well as a silicone mask but it doesn't cause me to break out. It is also lighter. My major issue with it is leaks when I turn over. I often wake up and have to adjust the mask. Note than you should not wash this mask with baby oil like I was instructed to do with the original silicone mask. Per the manufacturer you should wash with a liquid dishwashing detergent like Dawn.
Soft & comfortable
by carole (fl) -
Wow, can't say enough about this mask. I've tried a few others and this one is the best so far. It is so comfortable and doesn't bother my nose. I'm loving it and don't dread using it. Would recommend this mask for sure. Thanks 1800cpap., great price too.