SleepWeaver® Anew Full Face Cloth Mask with Headgear by Circadiance
SleepWeaver® Anew Full Face Cloth Mask with Headgear
The SleepWeaver Anew full face mask has a dual-chamber cloth cushion that inflates like a balloon during sleep therapy pressing softly against the nose and mouth to create a soft, leak free seal. The skin friendly. high-tech cloth cushion feel cool and dry, allowing the skin to breathe naturally, wicking away moisture, eliminating pinch points, and reducing pressure marks. The Anew's breathable fabric provides a lightweight, natural feeling interface for full face CPAP & BiPAP users. Much more comfortable than silicone or hard plastic.
Cleaning is made easy by hand washing in cold to warm water. Do not use hot water. Use non-abrasive, mild detergent such as Liquid Tide. Do not use soaps or detergents which are anti-bacterial or high in oil content. All SleepWeaver Cloth Masks are compatible with the use of a heated humidifier.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
- Soft Cloth Cushion - The SleepWeaver® Anew forms a cloth balloon creating a cushion of air resting against your face instead of the standard silicone or polyurethane gel on typical CPAP masks.
- Lightweight - The lightest, most natural-to-wear CPAP mask available is ideal for travel CPAP use.
- No Forehead Support - Eliminate the use of a rigid mask frame pressing against your face. Gain freedom of movement allowing you to roll over as you sleep finding the perfect position.
- Dual Chamber - Receive the air pressure you need through 2 separate chambers of the cloth cushion.
- 360 Degree Rotating Elbow - Feel free to move as much as you'd like throughout the night without the worry of losing CPAP pressure. The rotating elbow maintains the best angle at all times without limiting your air flow.
- Travel Friendly - Easily pack this lightweight CPAP mask in your suitcase or carry on bag. With little to no replacement parts, the Anew is the ideal travel CPAP mask!
Included in This Package
- (1) SleepWeaver Anew Full Face Cloth Mask
- (1) Optional headgear (small, medium or large)
- (1) 360º Swivel elbow
- (1) Product manual
- (1) Instructional CD
- SleepWeaver FeatherWeight tube
- CPAP mask wipes
- CPAP mask care stand
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||0.3 lbs|
|Associated Part Numbers:||100955 , 100960 , 100965|
|Country of Origin:||Dominican Republic|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Material Content:||(Mask) Polyester - Nylon - Elastane (Headgear) Lycra - Nylon - Foam -- (Mask Elbow) Polycarbonate|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|