SleepWeaver® Anew Full Face Cloth Mask with Headgear by Circadiance
All new SleepWeaver's Anew full face CPAP mask has a dual-chamber cloth cushion that inflates like a balloon during sleep therapy to create a soft, leak free seal. SleepWeaver masks are a great way for users to save some money without sacrificing quality.
SleepWeaver® Anew Full Face Cloth Mask with Headgear
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The SleepWeaver Anew full face mask has a dual-chamber cloth cushion that inflates like a balloon during sleep therapy pressing softly against the nose and mouth to create a soft, leak free seal. The high-tech cloth cushion feel cool and dry, allowing the skin to breathe naturally, wicking away moisture, eliminating pinch points, and reducing pressure marks. The Anew's breathable fabric provides a lightweight, natural feeling interface for full face CPAP & BiPAP users. Much more comfortable than silicone or hard plastic.
Cleaning is made easy by hand washing in cold to warm water. Do not use hot water. Use non-abrasive, mild detergent such as Liquid Tide. Do not use soaps or detergents which are anti-bacterial or high in oil content. All SleepWeaver Cloth Masks are compatible with the use of a heated humidifier.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Soft Cloth Inflatable Cushion - The fabric is very durable, the breathable cloth material is made of polyester, nylon and elastane. The Anew does NOT contain latex, mercaptobenzothiazole or Mercapto MX. The SleepWeaver cloth cushions feel cool and dry, allowing the skin to breathe naturally, wicking away moisture, eliminating and reducing pressure marks. The SleepWeaver Anew's dual-chamber cloth cushion inflates like a balloon during sleep therapy pressing gently against the nose and mouth to create a soft, leak free seal.
- 360 Degree Rotating Elbow - The Anew comes with a double swivel elbow so tubing can be channeled in any direction you prefer -- over the head, down the chest, or to the side -- so you can sleep your way without tubing interference. The 360º of elbow rotation provides options for users.
- Available in 3 Sizes - Choose the essential fit just for the contours of your facial structure. Always ensure the best fit!
- Travel Friendly - Easily carry with you on a trip due to the lightweight of the cushion and headgear. Few parts are needed to assemble meaning maintenance is a breeze!
Included in This Package
(1) SleepWeaver Anew Full Face Cloth Mask
(1) Optional headgear (small, medium or large)
(1) 360º Swivel elbow
(1) Product manual
(1) Instructional CD
SleepWeaver FeatherWeight tube
CPAP mask wipes
CPAP mask care stand
Recommended Replacement Schedule
Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||0.3 lbs|
|Associated Part Numbers:||100955 , 100960 , 100965|
|Country of Origin:||Dominican Republic|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Material Content:||(Mask) Polyester - Nylon - Elastane (Headgear) Lycra - Nylon - Foam -- (Mask Elbow) Polycarbonate|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|