SleepWeaver élan Cloth Nasal Mask w/ Headgear by Circadiance
Circadiance SleepWeaver® élan Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The élan cloth mask is an unconventional nasal CPAP mask that features a soft cloth cushion rather than a silicone cushion; silicone is flexible, but not as much as cloth. The cloth cushions adapt to many more facial features which make the élan an easy mask for users to use.
Comfort is everything when it comes to using CPAP. The interface or CPAP mask is the most important part of that comfort. So if you're going to sleep with something on your face all night , every night; shouldn't it be more like a material you would wear on the rest of your body? The SleepWeaver Elan boasts a skin friendly material reducing the potential of skin irritation!
Circadiance has developed some nice features on the Elan. They have designed a swivel tube connection to allow for more freedom of movement. This really makes a big difference for side sleepers. You couple that with their feather lightweight tubing and it makes one good combination. The lightweight tubing acts like a spring which connects to your standard tubing and helps keep the mask in place and not pulling away from your face while your sleeping.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- 90 degree Elbow Swivel - Sleep in the most comfortable position for you while receiving the same comfort level! Easily remove and clean the elbow while achieving a quite night of sleep.
- Simple and Cost Effective Parts - Reasonably priced replacement mask parts save you money over time. The simplicity of the replacement parts allow you to maintain your normal nightly routine without having to continuously change and adjust to a new mask.
- Variety of Styles - Choose your cushion to your personality and style! Express who you are by selecting the style and size that provide you the best and most comfortable fit and seal.
- Easy to Breathe Material - This uniquely designed cushion material allows your skin to naturally breathe. With a ballooning effect, never worry about discomfort or red marks left on your face upon waking up. Designed to keep moisture drawn away from you, keeping the area between your mask and face completely dry. Take advantage of one of the most uncommon CPAP masks on the market!
- No Pressure Points - Without the use of a frame, the Elan Nasal Mask eliminates a hard plastic frame pressing against your face as you sleep potentially causing skin irritation and red marks. Gain the freedom to move without limitations with this simple mask design!
Included in This Package
(1) Elan Soft Cloth Mask
(1) Cloth Mask Cushion (selected color and size)
(1) Threaded Connector
All size cushion option available
(1) Product Manual
SleepWeaver® FeatherWeight tube
Tether Strap for SleepWeaver Elan
CPAP mask wipes
CPAP pillow (in selected style)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Respiratory Care > PAP Masks
30 Day in store credit money back guarantee
Cloth CPAP Mask with 1 cushion included
YES For US Customers
100481, 100482, 100518, 100519, 100727, 100728
Ratings & Reviews
6 reviews4.2 out of 5
MY FAVORITE MASK
by Maureen (Montreal, Canada) -
I have been using the Elan mask since it first came out. Prior to that I was using the other Sleepweaver nasal mask but I found the elastic over the forehead would stretch and I would lose the seal. After a trial with a silicone mask I was ready to give up on the Cpap because I was having so much burning and itching where the silicone touched my face. My doctor suggested I try Sleepweaver. If I lose the seal I just gently lift it off my face, let it fill with air and reposition it over the top of my nose. I have to fold the straps back quite a bit and the lower strap tends to fold up my earlobes. The mask itself needs to be replaced more often than a silicone mask because it stretches and then you lose the seal and so I was happy to find that this website offers just the mask part for sale and so I now purchase them in bulk and always have new ones on hand.