SleepWeaver Elan Cloth CPAP Mask
SleepWeaver Elan Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask by Circadiance
Try the SleepWeaver Elan Cloth Mask Risk-Free for 30 days! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you can return it back to us within 30 days of purchase for a full store credit.
The Elan cloth mask is an unconventional nasal CPAP mask that features a soft, skin friendly cloth cushion rather than the silicone cushions offered by most CPAP masks. Silicone does offer a more flexible feel but not as much as cloth. The cloth cushions adapt to any facial features which makes the Elan an easy mask for users to use.
Comfort is everything when it comes to using CPAP. The CPAP mask is the most important part of that comfort. So if you're going to sleep with something on your face all night, every night, shouldn't it be more like a material you would wear on the rest of your body? The SleepWeaver Elan boasts a skin friendly material reducing the potential of skin irritation!
Circadiance has developed some beneficial features on the Elan. They have designed a swivel tube connection to allow for more freedom of movement. This really makes a big difference for side sleepers. You couple that with their Featherweight tubing and it makes a perfect combination. The lightweight tubing acts like a spring which connects to your standard tubing and helps keep the mask in place and not pulling away from your face while your sleeping. Gain more freedom as you sleep by adding the lightweight tubing to your order now!
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
- 90 degree Elbow Swivel - Sleep in the most comfortable position for you while receiving the same comfort level! Easily remove and clean the elbow while achieving a quite night of sleep.
- Simple and Cost Effective Parts - Reasonably priced replacement mask parts save you money over time. The simplicity of the replacement parts allow you to maintain your normal nightly routine without having to continuously change and adjust to a new mask.
- Variety of Styles - Select the cushion that displays your personality and style! Express who you are by selecting the style and size that provide you the best and most comfortable fit and seal.
- Easy to Breathe Material - This uniquely designed cushion material allows your skin to naturally breathe. With a ballooning effect, never worry about discomfort or red marks left on your face upon waking up. Designed to draw moisture away from you, keeping the area between your mask and face completely dry. Take advantage of the lightest CPAP mask on the market!
- No Pressure Points - Without the use of a typical mask frame, the Elan Nasal Mask eliminates a hard plastic frame pressing against your face as you sleep potentially causing skin irritation and red marks. Gain the freedom to move without limitations with this simple mask design!
Included in This Package
- (1) Soft Cloth Mask Cushion (selected color and size)
- (1) Washer
- (1) Threaded Connector
- (1) Vented Mask Elbow
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Product Manual
- All Size Cushion Option Available
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Warranty: 30 Day in store credit
- Special User Features: Cloth CPAP Mask
- Actual Weight: 8 oz.
- US Shipping Cost: Free
- RX Required?: Yes For U.S. Customers
- Associated Parts: 100481, 100482, 100518, 100519, 100727, 100728
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
Ratings & Reviews
MY FAVORITE MASK
by Maureen (Montreal, Canada) -
I have been using the Elan mask since it first came out. Prior to that I was using the other Sleepweaver nasal mask but I found the elastic over the forehead would stretch and I would lose the seal. After a trial with a silicone mask I was ready to give up on the Cpap because I was having so much burning and itching where the silicone touched my face. My doctor suggested I try Sleepweaver. If I lose the seal I just gently lift it off my face, let it fill with air and reposition it over the top of my nose. I have to fold the straps back quite a bit and the lower strap tends to fold up my earlobes. The mask itself needs to be replaced more often than a silicone mask because it stretches and then you lose the seal and so I was happy to find that this website offers just the mask part for sale and so I now purchase them in bulk and always have new ones on hand.